PDA

View Full Version : Seabass Seadass Seabass

Honeygirl
05-08-2007, 07:53 PM
Fish cat. With two good friends Sunday and Monday for 2day limits of seabass. Fished his boat this time, since we took mine last time. The weather was perfect and the squid floated easy. Can’t wait to do it again next week Joe

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w201/honeygirl26/DSC019091.jpg

DOGHOUSE26
05-08-2007, 09:00 PM
NICE! way to go, Joe!

yellowfin1
05-09-2007, 04:51 PM
I'm green with envy!!! I've been putting in some time at LJ using every trick I've been turned on to (short of jumping in the water and shooting them) with no luck. You guys really know what you are doing. Nice job..again.

Honeygirl
05-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Thanks Scott. I’m lucky to have a wife that lets me fish once a week. We don’t get them every time but we do pretty well. I would like to take some guys out from the club and try to put some fish onboard. I know it’s not like fishing your own boat but it’s a good start and a good learning experience if you don’t fish seabass a lot.

Malu Lani
05-09-2007, 07:18 PM
Once a week ! It would take an act of congress for me to get that hall pass.

DOGHOUSE26
05-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Once a week ! It would take an act of congress for me to get that hall pass.

And you're not even married yet!:mad:

Professor
05-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Congratulations Joe. My Catalina trip resulted in 120 miles round trip and a leak in the FW side of the cooling system. Don’t ever forget that your water heater could be the source of your problems. Great story to tell over a couple of beers, but not the best of fishing trips. Ended up with a couple of days at the rockpile for all the bonita you can use. The rock pile was interesting in that boats including sporties would come and go and then return to the same spot. We stayed in the same spot for two days and the fish just kept cycling through. Once again nice job on the WSB.