PDA

View Full Version : Back In

Dos Locos
06-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Hi Guys. Been inactive a couple of years due to work and rebuilding the Dos Locos, a 23' Albacore Special. It's back in the water and I now keep it in a slip in Monterey. Put it back on the trailer last week to get ready for a road trip to So Cal tomorrow morning, first stop, Newport. Will fish there Friday and Saturday, then move down to San Diego for Sunday through Thursday. Will then move back to Huntington Beach (where the boat lived for many years), run to Avalon for an overnighter and then back up north. I was hoping to see if anyone was going to be in the water during these times. Will check my mail tomorrow before I take off at 0630. Cell phone is 209-988-2081. Glad to be back on and will post a report when I get back. Thanks.

Bob Mills

Honeygirl
06-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Bob, we will be out on the water Thurs-Fri trying again for the gray ghost, we are going to get a late start Thurs nite and will be fshing catilina till friday evening. You can raise me on VHF11 Hope to hear from you. Joe (HONEYGIRL)

fireescape
06-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Those are some sick fish Joe...... Good luck tonight, wish i could be there with you guys..... I might have a break Monday -Tuesday? are you off? give me a call today if you have some time....later zack