PDA

View Full Version : Longfin-Sold.

Sleigher1
06-14-2007, 03:52 PM
In this case it was not one of the happiest days of my life. Felt more like I was saying goodbye to a beloved pet.
The only reason I can give for selling was that it was becoming so much work to put a trip together that I wasn't enjoying it.
Calling friends to crew, getting the boat ready, cleaning the boat the day after the trip (by myself), maintaing everything, etc it all added up to more work and less fun/fishing.
The hardest part was that I really loved the boat. It was set up perfect, fish cleaning, bait capacity, storage,etc, etc. When I was hauling the boat to the ramp I would get lots of stares and rarely did I make it to the water without at least a couple guys going by and giving me a "thumbs up." This is to say nothing about the adoration it would receive on the water.
Anyhow, I am no longer a Blackman owner but I would like to thank those of you who have helped over the years with my various projects and particularly Charlie who started the site before his boat ever even got wet.
I'll still be haunting the site and hope to ad valuable information if I ever have any.

Sincerely,

Peter Formerly of the Longfin.

Moo Fish
06-18-2007, 07:20 AM
Yup--always difficult to close a chapter for what ever reason. Just sent my motorcycle down the road. Flashed all the road trips one more time.....RT

iclypso
06-19-2007, 12:10 AM
Peter,
Sorry to hear you sold her. I'll get your book back to you ASAP.

Dan