PDA

View Full Version : Monday 7/16

Professor
07-17-2007, 06:04 AM
Fished the Hidden Bank up to the 371 yesterday for 10 Albacore (9 troll and 1 bait). Color of choice changed. Friday it was MX flag and on Monday it was BP. Fishing the same general area in the AM.

DOGHOUSE26
07-17-2007, 02:30 PM
That's a big improvement over the weekend, how was the ocean? Any sign of BFT? Tuna Steaks or Tacos tonight and what time should I be there? Good going and thanks for the report!

yellowfin1
07-17-2007, 04:53 PM
Yale,

I didn't think that you fished anywhere north of Ensenada. What happened? Glad you scored some fish way up here.
Been wanting to fish Cedros but, will probably plan trip for next Spring depending on how things are going.

Later,
Scott

Professor
07-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Jeff

No blufin sign and the seiners have thinned out considerably. The ocean couldn’t have been nicer. Light breeze and almost no swell. Late in the day the minimal swell was from the south. Dinner tonight will be about 8 pm. If you want to stop by we’ll be anchored up on the lee side of south island. No fish on the menu tonight. We smoked albacore bellies today and the sampling killed my appetite for fish for a while. They’re good but boy are the rich.