PDA

View Full Version : Bottom Liner

Mac Attack
03-31-2008, 02:37 PM
Anyone used or considered using a bottom liner. I hate to even think of putting the "Patron" with it's shiny new outdrive in the water. (kept my slip) They now offer a maintenance program that includes cleaning both the inside and the bottom of the liner. Warranty covers it for two years and they say they will haul out and dispose of your old liner if your purchase a new one. Marina Del Rey still allows them for now. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks
Mike

noquestion25
03-31-2008, 04:52 PM
I know a bunch of people in Redondo that use them. They love them. I may follow suit.

Malu Lani
03-31-2008, 09:17 PM
I had a liner and sold it after one year.Don warned me about the clorine eating the outdrive.I had a problem with my alum props getting eaten by the clorine.The zincs don't work very good in the freshwater.Two years later out of the liner and the props are like new.It is hard to get the clorine mixture right if you don't the liner will eat your boat alive.

Rob

OUT~CAST
05-18-2010, 05:56 PM
Just had to buy my second set of props due to the chlorine . The props only lasted 6 months never again will i use a liner big $$$$$$ mistake

deanmarlin
05-19-2010, 04:42 PM
I will never have one again, the chlorine is hell on rubber impellers as well by the way.