PDA

View Full Version : Patron now belongs to Mike

Professor
04-04-2008, 12:54 PM
As of this morning Mike is the new owner of the Patron. Can't say it was a happy day for me but working on two boats was getting to be a drag. Now I can concentrate on the Riley. A couple of small things to take care of and it's fishing time. Can any one loan me a cup of diesel? The space and ride on the new boat are great but double or more on the fuel consumption is going to be a pain. Other than a couple of trips to Catalina the future trips are going to be south and include a stop in Ensenada for fuel.

Mac Attack
04-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Thanks Yale:

Trailered back home with no issues. Boat is safe and sound in my back yard. Will slip it in the next week or so, MDR Halibut derby this weekend so the marina will be an absolute zoo. I am still undecided about the bottom liner, heard lots of pros and cons. The Patron is a beautiful boat with all the goodies, can't wait for Catalina.

Thanks Yale !!!!!!!!

Mike:D

Mac Attack
04-10-2008, 04:12 PM
I spent last weekend detailing the boat and going thru the spare parts Yale had for the Patron. I can now open up a Volvo parts house. Oil filters, belts, impellers, fuel filters, spare alternator you name it, I think I have it. I needed to go back to Home Depot because the (3) Rubbermaid containers I bought would not hold it all. :D

Mike