PDA

View Full Version : I almost moved to J dock.

deanmarlin
07-15-2008, 01:27 PM
I recently visited village marina last week and met with Ineke about moving my blackman to there marina, we talk for a few and she tells me she has a couple of slips available and Im thinking great. So she says that there is a couple of slips on K dock and one that might be available on J dock at the end of the month. She then gives me a key and tells me to go check out J dock first as she thinks I will like that better.(hum I wonder why?) Well that did not take long to figure out and I had a good laugh at that one. So I head back to the office
(why even look at k dock i think to myself) to tell her I want that slip. Well the sailboat that was supposed to move decided to stay, he said he liked everyone on the dock to much to leave (dam candy a$$ sailors). So K dock it is and I am looking forward to meeting all of the blackman owners in the marina. I still think another blackman on J dock would look much better then a dam sailboat...lol.

NoSlack
07-15-2008, 03:15 PM
Get the slip number for that sail boat so Russ and Marc can hang out with them over the weekend. You'll be suprize how fast an opening will come up on J dock.

Mike

Malu Lani
07-15-2008, 04:09 PM
Ask her to put your name on the list to relocate there will be a J dock slip at the end of summer.

deanmarlin
07-15-2008, 04:50 PM
She said she would move me when a spot was open so thats ok by me they seemed real nice over there and I think I will like it over there. I must say though seeing all thet many blackmans on one dock is prety neet.

Malu Lani
07-15-2008, 06:29 PM
I almost forgot make sure Russ and Mark get wear their swim suits when they visit the sail boat.

Heron
07-15-2008, 07:17 PM
Warren,
Welcome to the neighborhood. I would caution that these folks on J dock play excessively, especially with blow up toys, are obsessive about taking anything that is not theirs, brag continuously about the fish that got away, and fill their fuel tanks with tequilla. bill

Time Out
07-17-2008, 09:48 AM
Ok Rob

I know how to take care of you I`ll put out all the fires you`ll never fish again.

Russ

DOGHOUSE26
07-17-2008, 01:12 PM
Russ,

Forget the fires, too much work! Just be sure to be an usher at his wedding to make sure he doesn't back out, and we'll never see him again. Oh maybe once every 6 months when he's loading the boat for Catalina. We could probably buy his rocket lauchers cheap!

Time Out
07-18-2008, 08:11 AM
Jeff

Have you seen Robs boat leave the dock ?
Did you notice that He comes down to the boat in the middle of the day I found him crying. He drinks a 18 pack and then goes home.
Ask him what happened to his Jeep?

He got married a few months ago the only reason he is allowed to use the computer is because of the fires.

Russ:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

We told him He just would not lisen

Another one of the good guys bites the dust

Freespool
07-18-2008, 09:14 AM
He is probably crying because it took an 18 pack to get the courage to look at fuel gauge and it is still on E. I can relate.

I am debating getting a slip just to save money. One trip a month in the wife’s econo box @ 30mpg compared to 3-5mpg in the truck and the slip rent is paid for.

Malu Lani
07-18-2008, 12:51 PM
UNCLE !

deanmarlin
07-30-2008, 11:07 AM
well it turns out that I got the spot on J dock anyway! If anyone had anything to do with that then thanks. I will be there next week.

Nomad
07-30-2008, 05:25 PM
Be sure and say hi! Welcome to the neighborhood!

Heron
07-30-2008, 08:59 PM
Better upgrade the locks for your boat.