PDA

View Full Version : AD41D-P Parts

DOGHOUSE26
08-17-2008, 08:43 PM
Once they complete my repower with the new D4 in a couple of weeks I'll have several spare Volvo parts for sale Half price, belts, filters, raw water impellers, etc. Couple of sets of A4 props too. PM me if you're interested.

LABRISA DEL MAR
08-18-2008, 09:18 AM
What about your moter?

DOGHOUSE26
08-18-2008, 10:07 AM
My motor and drive will be available as well; although the motor will need at least 1 cylinder rebuild maybe more so I'm not sure what it would be worth.

LABRISA DEL MAR
08-19-2008, 11:19 AM
Is John taking the moter out? When-?

DOGHOUSE26
08-19-2008, 07:51 PM
The motor, drive, trim pump assembly, hydraulic steering, and helm were removed Monday; today they started in the bilge building up the new motor mounts and plugging and re-glassing the transom hole. John worked on the new layout for the new dash instuments; he'll use a piece of 1/4" starboard to cover all the old holes and mount the new guages. New battery cables and main switch are in order along with bilge pumps and wiring.

Steve might have found a buyer for my complete outdrive, transom shield, and bell housing, I'll find out tomorrow.

LABRISA DEL MAR
08-19-2008, 08:23 PM
Jeff,
Is Your Motor D4 at Blackman s now? would like to look at it.Will you need Larger Trim Tabs? I bet your smiling ear to ear.Happy Happy For You!!
David

DOGHOUSE26
08-19-2008, 08:40 PM
NoDavid, it won't be here until next week. But on the dock close to your old slip there's one in a newer Blackman you could look at, if you're in town call me and I can show it to you.

After the election is over are you and Bill going double dating again in AK?

Larger Trim tabs is a good question, I'll have to ask.