PDA

View Full Version : Looking for T sharks

Time Out
01-12-2009, 06:48 AM
I went out Saturday with Marc on his 17 whaler just to look around I heard a few had been taken in shallow water by the yackers.

Off the old weather B. area more bait and birds than I have ever seen our meter would go dark orange from top to bottom when we went over the bait we put 20 Macs on in less than a min. as we moved North into 250 feet the bait got thicker the birds in the hundreds working the surface it was a sight to see no T sharks but if this bait stays for long I think that will change.

Went out with Jeff ( Dog House) that night for the squid not wide open the dam things stayed at 7 or 8 hundred feet we put on four and called it a night

Perfect weather warm no wind great day
Thanks again Jeff
ps

The best ride on a blackman ever 20 knt. 2650 rpm down swell 20 no problem the boat rides higher out of the water with the bow up what a ride nice going Jeff the fastest 26 in the fleet I think with the best ride.

Russ

Old Blue
01-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Another great day on the water. Any idea of what size the fish are that the yaks have gotten? Is Jeff getting bugs on his teeth?

Time Out
01-14-2009, 07:48 AM
Brian

I hear they are small 40 to 50 lbs not to many have been taken still early the conditions are perfect.

And yes Bug in the grill