PDA

View Full Version : Enabling Private Messages

Nomad
05-16-2004, 03:44 PM
To enable the private message feature go to:

Quick Links
User Control Panel
Edit Options
Then scroll down to the section titled Messaging and Notification and check the box to enable provate messaging. You will not be able to send or receive messages unless this is checked.

Charlie

NoSlack
05-16-2004, 05:20 PM
I can't find anything to do with private messages. The only thing in that box has to do with e-mail.

If I click "user CP" then go to "forum jump" and select "private message" I get this message.

NoSlack, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. 2. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Mike

To The Limit
05-16-2004, 07:52 PM
I gave up with no success. All I want to do is send Rob Malu Lani an e-mail but still can't figure it. Signed "compter challenged".

DOGHOUSE26
05-17-2004, 07:47 AM
I gave up with no success. All I want to do is send Rob Malu Lani an e-mail but still can't figure it. Signed "compter challenged".

You and Russ need to get a new keyboard, compter geek!

Tried to send No Slack a PM on Sat. - didn't go. Today these threads don't have a reply selection on them, I had to use "quote". :confused:

Time Out
05-17-2004, 08:23 AM
Jeff

I have all my check marks on are you trying to send me message??

Nomad
05-18-2004, 12:11 PM
Oh geeze, I guess I better pull out the manual for the program (ughh). Let me do a little research and figure the PM feature out.

Chas