PDA

View Full Version : Back to J dock

Heron
05-16-2009, 05:27 PM
The world famous slip crasher is back and requires immediate assistance, for your own protection, when arriving or exiting the slip. As usual, I make no guarantees as to the condition of your boat during the coming season of wreckless and out of control landings. I did replace the hydraulic hoses on the steering cylinders (my excuse for last year), but I am not hopeful that this will improve my aim. So break out the boat hooks, bumpers, crash helmets and check books because Heron has arrived to bring terror to the local population. Perhaps Homeland Security can help. I moved to the other side of Mickey to ding up the opposite side. Please offer your sympathy and condolences to him.

We are heading out Tomorrow(Sunday) to test everything. Any suggestions on where the calico's or sand bass are biting? I look forward to seeing you all and "bumping" into you. billf

Malu Lani
05-16-2009, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the warning i'll make sure to lock my dock box too.

DOGHOUSE26
05-16-2009, 10:33 PM
Thank God there is still 26' of Pacemaker between your boat and mine, and better yet the Pacemaker Owner is an attorney. He'll get you straightened out in no time!

Welcome Back last guy in buys the beer your it!