PDA

View Full Version : Todos Santos trip re-visited

yellowfin1
05-19-2004, 10:26 AM
OK, we have talked about this before and I promised to take some action. Now that it looks like Tenacious should be up and running with the repower complete soon I'm ready to start talking again. I would like to propose a BOCA overnight rendezvoux at the beautiful Island of Todos Santos in September. I'm thinking that whoever is interested could link up Saturday afternoon/evening on either the 11th, 18th, or 25th. If everyone involved is interested we could tie up together. The anchorage is well protected from the west wind and swell. I haven't experienced any strong Easterly winds there yet so I don't know if that would present any problems. I don't think it needs to be a big planning problem. Everyone just brings their own stuff unless somebody has some special recipe they really want to share. I do plan to fry-up some calamarie (interested RT?). It might even be fresh this time. Of course mexican fishing licenses are required if any fishing gear is onboard and legally we should all clear customs upon return to the U.S. So you might want to factor that in to your voyage plan. Personnally, I plan to rack up some serious BOCA tournament points during this trip to make up for down time. Reply here with your desired weekend. I like the 18th.

Nomad
05-19-2004, 12:08 PM
I'm in subject to work and weather. I think it's a great idea (will we be serving calamari?)

Charlie

DOGHOUSE26
05-19-2004, 12:58 PM
Unless the marlin are a no-show up here by then I'll have to pass although it sounds fun!

Time Out
05-19-2004, 01:15 PM
If the weather is good Marc and I plan on running down to the island on the 28 of this month fish the lower banks come back on Monday.

If anyone is interested

Knot Now
05-19-2004, 03:21 PM
I am in pending weather. I am also up for a scouting trip on the 28 ;-)

Phil
Knot Now

sbsrf
05-20-2004, 12:24 PM
I will definately go pending, weather and boat ownership.