PDA

View Full Version : RSVP to the BBQ

NoSlack
11-14-2009, 11:55 AM
I just got an email from Yale, he's back from Cedros and ready to BBQ.

Saturday Nov. 21st at 1PM
We will hold it at his house this year and he has the tables, chairs, BBQ, and deep fat fryer covered. He said he would do some fish cakes and have a couple of cases of beer iced down. The rest is up to us.

Reply if you can make it and what you might bring.

I have a map to his house that I will forward to those that are coming. General location is the west side of balboa park. It's in a pdf format, if that doesn't work for you, I'll forward just the text. I'll do this through the private message part of the board.

Mike

I'll bring Teriyaki beef skewers, spinach dip, crackers and the wife.
I'll also have the 2009 jacket and lots of info on the future of the board

Knot Now
11-14-2009, 10:07 PM
I have brought pies for the all the other BBQs Open to other ideas.
Might have to make them this year as MC has closed in my area and I did not like the ones I got at Bakers.... I made a couple of Lemon pies today for my dads birthday and they turned our great.

Phil

Malu Lani
11-16-2009, 07:21 PM
I have the three day walk duties next weekend I'am out.

NoSlack
11-16-2009, 08:54 PM
No problem Rob.

Doing your part to support an event like that is way more important than drinking beer and swapping lies with guys of our moral character.

Most of the J dock guys can't make it this weekend. How about you guys come up with a day we can meet for breakfast then hit the water afterwards.

Mike

DOGHOUSE26
11-16-2009, 08:55 PM
I have the three day walk duties next weekend I'am out.

Oh no Rob, are your boobs sore?:eek:

yellowfin1
11-18-2009, 08:18 AM
I'm planning on attending but, might have to skip as my 10yr old son is having some medical issues. I plan to bring a corn casserole na dprobably some Bubba burgers.

Scott

Time Out
11-18-2009, 12:28 PM
Mike I am planning on comming need directions I will bring some kind of salad
and some finger food (shut up Jeff)

Russ

DOGHOUSE26
11-18-2009, 03:57 PM
No Comment!;)

hijole
11-18-2009, 04:47 PM
I will be there with some Fish Soup.

And yes (Dan) I will take the recipe.

NoSlack
11-18-2009, 05:00 PM
I just sent Yale's address to you guys with a follow up question about changing it to breakfast. We are at 5 or 6 as of 5PM Wednesday and can go either way with this thing. Yale and I would like to firm things up by Thursday evening.

Mike

NoSlack
11-19-2009, 07:45 PM
I just got off the phone with Yale and it's on for Saturday 1pm at his house. No need to bring a ton of food, we only have 5 or 6 RSVPs so far.

If you get lost or need last minute directions call my cell 619 666-6870

Mike