PDA

View Full Version : hello Blackman family.

fireescape
05-28-2004, 06:06 PM
My name is Jeff Zachry and I live up in Carlsbad. I have just purchased a 1990 26' outerbanks. it has been my dream since the first day I saw one on the water. I have owned several smaller skiffs, but nothing even close to this battle wagon! From speaking to Shirley and other Blackman owners I know i bought the right boat for the job. We have the boat in a slip @ Sea world and been down there every available minute that i can. I named the boat FIRE ESCAPE and as you can guess i am a fireman for the city of carlsbad. I have been reading this site for the last couple of weeks and it has helped me with alot of the repairs i have been working on. Thank you for the info. I read in a post that there may be boca tshirts and other clothing available to buy? Please let me know if i am able to purchase them. I am looking forward to meeting all of you, and to go fish or dive very soon. thanks again. ZACK.....FIRE ESCAPE

Wizard
05-28-2004, 07:57 PM
Hi Zack,

Welcome to the club. Most of us are in Mission Bay, Quivira Basin (Marina Village for most of them, I'm over at Seaforth). So you're close and should be seeing plenty of us coming and going out the jetty.

What boat did you buy (previous name)?

Talk to you soon.

Malu Lani
05-28-2004, 10:01 PM
Hi Jeff

Welcome aboard .

Rob

Nomad
05-29-2004, 07:04 AM
Welcome Jeff! Let me know what size are you looking for and I'll let you know what BOCA gear I have.

fireescape
05-29-2004, 12:31 PM
Welcome Jeff! Let me know what size are you looking for and I'll let you know what BOCA gear I have.
Thanks for the welcome...let me know what you have in XL, and i should get my better half something, anything in womans sizes? or maybe mens MED. thanks for the help......FIRE ESCAPE

fireescape
05-29-2004, 12:43 PM
Hi Zack,

Welcome to the club. Most of us are in Mission Bay, Quivira Basin (Marina Village for most of them, I'm over at Seaforth). So you're close and should be seeing plenty of us coming and going out the jetty.

What boat did you buy (previous name)?

Talk to you soon.

hi wizard...The boat was named DEEP STAR. i bought from Dr Meyrl Olsen, He was not real happy about the sell, but family ....daughters started riding horses, I think they are more expensive than boats!!!! Do you know of any of the BOCA gang that is going to fish the WON tournament June 25-27 @ the Coral...would love to buddy boat down. zack......FIRE ESCAPE

Wizard
05-29-2004, 09:47 PM
I doubt I can make the WON tourny this year. I have to move 114 computer servers and entire network data center in 3 days over July 4th weekend at work. I expect this weekend is my last hurrah! until mid July.

Let's hook up soon though!