PDA

View Full Version : Possible forgery, event committee investigating

Nomad
04-27-2004, 01:03 PM
During the BBQ there was an impromtu meeting of the Adhock Tournament Event Committee to evaluate this rogue submission by To The Limit. After careful consideration and analysis it was determined that this indeed was a suspect document, particularly when considering the reputation of the skipper that submitted it :rolleyes: . Upon learning that the halibut was in fact, caught by his lovely wife Ann :) , the report was determined to be valid and therefore accepted by the board.

http://www.followingsea.net/best%20of%20the%20best/Pictures/To%20The%20Limit/halibut.jpg

To The Limit
04-27-2004, 07:46 PM
You had better @#$% accepted it. If you had not she would have rounded up a few of her co-workers (SEALS) and had a meeting with the committee to ensure its acceptance. Signed her skipper

PS Thanks committee Ann

Nomad
04-27-2004, 08:01 PM
I, for one, implored the committee to accept this submission without question. But, you know those guys, get a few Pacifico's in them and trouble starts a brewin!:o

firebc
05-06-2004, 06:23 PM
go ahead and test them. SEALS? We have them all around the boats now!

Phil

Nomad
05-06-2004, 07:21 PM
I wouldn't push Ann to far, she's that kind, friendly type that could snap in a minute!

To The Limit
05-07-2004, 09:35 AM
You are so right Charlie. It happens all time. I have the scares to prove it.