PDA

View Full Version : Twilight fishing in La Jolla Kelp

Knot Now
06-03-2004, 11:29 PM
I had to fill the Knot Now up for the weekend, so we went to south LJ kelp for some Calico fishing. We got limits on light line in 1.5 hours including a lunker my buddy Allen got out of the kelp, almost 8 lbs. Great fishing.
Phil
Knot Now

yellowfin1
06-04-2004, 11:52 AM
Sounds like a blast. You gotta love those local trips when you catch some fish. I can't wait to get some oif those in myself.

Scott

Knot Now
06-04-2004, 02:10 PM
Scott,
If you would like to go out before your boat is finished, we try to go out 3 times a week. Usually once during the week and both day on the weekend. I can always use the points for the fish you catch :D

Phil
Knot Now

NoSlack
06-04-2004, 03:10 PM
"I can always use the points for the fish you catch". Spoken like a true competitor.

Good going on the Calicos Phil. Looks like the leader board is starting to come alive with some new faces.

Mike

yellowfin1
06-04-2004, 03:18 PM
Phil,

Thanks for the offer. I would take you up on it however during the "Tenacious's" down time I'll have several family visitors and won't be able to get away. If I were able to get out on "Knot Now" I'd probably be so rusty from the lack of fishing that I'd certainly farm every hookup I got anyway.