PDA

View Full Version : Home for the first time

Time Out
06-07-2004, 01:08 PM
Time Out is at Blackmans for the first time. As far as I know this is the first time shes been to Blackmans since Birth. John will take good care of her I think. She was built one year before he started at Blackmans.

John tells me they are not to busy if anyone needs work now may be a good time to call.

DOGHOUSE26
06-07-2004, 03:48 PM
Anytime you ask him question about some screwed up part of your boat John always says " I don't know who did it that way,that was a year before I got here!" I think even Charlie heard it a couple of times.

Time Out
06-07-2004, 04:23 PM
John tells me he started in 87 thats a long time in one place

Did you fish this weekend ?

Nomad
06-07-2004, 04:54 PM
Usually when John says it to me is when he is referring to some after market upgrade that I added!

DOGHOUSE26
06-07-2004, 09:31 PM
Nope, worked on John Shoberg's repower on Saturday then worked on sprinkler repair on one of my rentals. Sunday was honey dos and trying to get my 18' Bayrunner with 40 horse Mariner running right so junior can fish the bay after work with his boss. Working OT this weekend both days; full week with a couple of nights too. But I am praying for the winds to stop so you guys can have a fun weekend - NOT!

Russ - how much dust can get in a tank just standing out in the yard while being worked on? You don't think he was that UNHAPPY when you picked Time Out up, do you? :confused:

Time Out
06-08-2004, 08:47 AM
The thing is I had the vents and fill holes taped HMMMMM

On the other hand it could have been a bad load of fuel who knows

I wonder how much all of this is going to cost

Sorry to hear about all the work it could be worse no work in our line its one or the other.

I will be out of action for a few weeks two or three anyway surgery on Friday lets hope its not to long.

Marc will have to do without me (NO PROBLEM I THINK) if this wind keeps up like it did last year it maybe a while.

Word out of Enc. is wide open on the lower 500 if the wind is down nothing if its up.

DOGHOUSE26
06-08-2004, 12:18 PM
I will be out of action for a few weeks two or three anyway surgery on Friday lets hope its not to long.

If you don't order the black one it won't be too long; remember, anything more than what you have now will be an improvement. If Mark gets his top re-done then you should change the boat name to "Time Out For Changes" :eek: