PDA

View Full Version : Fire Escape Sold

firebc
05-20-2010, 04:57 PM
It certainly is with mixed feeling that I announce the sale of the Fire Escape. 7 wonderful years of fishing and meeting a lot of great people on the docks. It is mostly for medical reasons that I've come to realize that now is the time. Arthritis is no one's friend!!!

The new owner (some of you have already met) is Alan Diep, and he will be moving the boat up to Huntington Beach on the 30th. He plans to spend this weekend on the boat with is family. If you get a chance stop by and say hi. The really good news is that Alan is a fisherman and plans on using the boat a heck of a lot more than I have the last two years. The boat couldn't have gone to a nicer guy!

If some of you on "J" dock find you're short of fishing friends give me a call. I still have all my gear!

Special thanks to Jeff, Russ and Phil for all the times I used your trailers. Don't know what I would have done without you guys!

Knot Now
05-20-2010, 10:24 PM
Phil,
You will be missed....
We will get you out there. It will be a couple of weeks until I can go, but I usually have room.

Phil

yellowfin1
05-21-2010, 08:05 AM
Phil,

I know it must be a bitter sweet feeling for you. So, my condolences and congratulations all at once. I'm sure you'll keep fishing?

Take care,
Scott

DOGHOUSE26
05-21-2010, 08:29 AM
Special thanks to Jeff, Russ and Phil for all the times I used your trailers. Don't know what I would have done without you guys!

Probably would have become a Male Stripper at the Brass Rail using your tip money to get hauled out by a crane at Driscoll's!

I'm glad we got the chance to become friends thru BOCA; don't let that gear get dusty you're gonna have to crew on the DOGHOUSE this summer just don't believe Russ when he brings up those "Sin or Swim" trips, we never had to twist his arm or anything like that.

Wa Mei
05-21-2010, 09:48 AM
Phil, you are a class act! It was a pleasure meeting you. We will take great her as she will us. We could not have been happier with how things turn out.

You have an open invitation to fish with me anytime! Please don't hesitate
to call or email me.

Best Regards,
Alan

Honeygirl
05-21-2010, 02:50 PM
What happen to the skippy? and the big question how much did it sell for!!

Wa Mei
05-21-2010, 03:23 PM
What happen to the skippy? and the big question how much did it sell for!!

I still have her for now...I just took a small non-refundable deposit
for her. He's getting a killer deal from me.