PDA

View Full Version : BOCA T-Shirts

Blackbird
06-04-2010, 10:45 AM
Hey Fellas,

I've been talking with Mike about setting up a T-Shirt order for the club. Wanted to get an idea of who would be interested.

Looking at setting up the shirts with the club logo in the upper left hand corner of the site on the back of the shirts. Pretty large with good detail and color just how you see it.

On the front, I was thinking of just the "BOCA" script/banner that is under the site logo. A little bigger than you see it, maybe 3"-4" wide. Just one or two colors.

The printers charge per color as far as setting the screens up. Anywhere from $40-$50 per screen/color. The back would have 6 colors and the front would have a couple. It adds up quick, my brother can do the artwork and color seperations at no charge, thats what he does. I dont mind paying up front if I can get a solid commitment from a few that you guys will take em' when they come in. Looking to put an order together of at least 24 shirts. Screeners usually deal in dozens, but the price for 12 would be rediculous. Down the road we can do small orders with this screener at a fair price as you guys wear em' out.

The price will depend on how many we can get together. Most likely in the $10-$15 range, if its anymore than that, I'll eat the cost. Just post up here or p.m. me how many, what size, and what color. I was thinking of mostly darker colors, black, navy, and grey. Never was a big fan of the white as I cant keep em' clean for more than 5 minutes, but if enough guys want em' we can do that. I like fishing in white long sleeve T's to keep the sun off, and we could do that too, they'll be a little extra.

Let me know, Thanks, Jay

Blackbird
06-04-2010, 10:47 AM
I'll start it off with my order:

2, Extra Large, Black
1, Extra Large, Navy
1, Extra Large, Grey

:)

Wa Mei
06-04-2010, 11:20 AM
Good idea...

My Order for Ts...
1 lg Navy
1 lg Gray
1 sm Navy

1 lg Navy long sleeve...

Time Out
06-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Thanks Jay

4 navy
4 gray
Triple X (Not a word Jeff :mad: )

If you can get long sleve I will take a few of them In white or gray

Send me your address so I can send a check, if it works out to be more than you planned I can always send more

Russ :D

Blackbird
06-04-2010, 11:46 AM
That makes 14 already, keep em' coming in guys!

Let me check on the long sleeves Russ, I'll let you know.

Thanks guys, Jay

NoSlack
06-04-2010, 12:54 PM
put me down for 4 shirts.
Size XL
Color navy or grey, don't care
Long sleeve would be nice if it works out.

Mike

Libre
06-04-2010, 02:16 PM
Put me down for 3 T-shirts and 2 long sleeve. I fish with white long sleeve T's too. All size Large

T-shirts
Navy
Black
Gray

Long Sleeve - White

Thanks,
Tony

DOGHOUSE26
06-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Thanks Jay

4 navy
4 gray
Triple X (Not a word Jeff :mad: )

Russ :D

Jesus Christo, fattening up the old mother-in-law before she goes to auction?
Alot easier if you just have her put one on and then drop her off where Marc got all the attention, maybe she can sell the other 3 before she gets %$^&*

Wa Mei
06-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Jesus Christo, fattening up the old mother-in-law before she goes to auction?

man o man...you got me rolling on the floor here!!!

Time Out
06-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Jeff
I wouldn't what you to hurt yourself, I pictured you standing on your computer chair screaming (I have to say something) pulling large clumps of hair from your almost bald head.

Don't worry I can take it Buddy

Russ :D :D :D :D :D

Freespool
06-04-2010, 05:23 PM
I'll start it off with my order:

2, Extra Large, Black
1, Extra Large, Navy
1, Extra Large, Grey

:)

I'll take the same order except mine would have to be 3XL. Let me know when and whare and I will get you the money.

Royal Hook
06-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Great idea
Put me down for 3 XL Ts.
1 L/S Grey,1 L/S black and 1 S/S Navy.
Question Will they have pockets?
Thanks Mikey

Laura Mei
06-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Please put me down for:
2 xl black short sleeve
2 xl black long sleeve
1 med navy blue long sleeve
Thanks for doing this!
Charley

Blackbird
06-05-2010, 06:56 AM
Thanks fellas,

Man, you guys are brutal! :D

Mikey, I will check on the pockets. I was thinking without, but if its not too much for the printer to keep track of, I don't see why not.

Looks like these things are going like hotcakes. I'm thinking we are well over 2 dozen already. I'm not looking to make any money on these. Just wanted to help the club out and wind up with some cool t-shirts. Most of my old ones are swiss cheese. What I was thinking is any extra funds brought in we kick back over to Mike to help keep the club going. Awhile back Mike mentioned that we might need some computer parts or buy server space somewhere that was going to cost everybody a few bucks. Hopefully the T sales will cover it. Any money over that I am sure we could put to good use however everybody sees fit, if nothing else, maybe at the next BBQ:) Then over time, say once a year, we could do a T-shirt run to help benefit the club and offset dues.

Thanks for the offers to send $$$. I am thinking of letting this thread run a week or two to let all the orders come in, I will let you all know.

Thanks again guys, Jay

OUT~CAST
06-05-2010, 07:48 AM
Put me down for

2 XL white short sleeve

Al Gagnon
06-05-2010, 09:55 AM
I do not think I am a member. I would like to get some shirts. I have some from Blackman and they are first class. Pockets if available. These are my wants: 1-XXL-BLK, 2-XL-grey, 1-XL-blu, 1-XL-BLK, 1-Lrg-Blu
If you need any more info, let me know.
Thanks Al

Al Gagnon
06-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Did not see my post for requesting some shirts. But it showed as soon as I tried to re-post. so disregard this post.

Malu Lani
06-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Put me down for short sleeve 2 wht 2 navy 2XL 2L 4 total

Honeygirl
06-05-2010, 10:01 PM
2 black L short
1 blue L short
1 black XL long sleeve
1 blue XL long sleeve

Hamachi Girl
06-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Okay...putting in my order 7500mi away in Shenzhen, China

2, 2XL Black
2, XL Black
1 M Black

Allan

Mac Attack
06-06-2010, 08:50 PM
2-XXL- Black or Blue Short Sleeve
2-XXL- " " Long Sleeve

Thanks
Mike

fireescape
06-06-2010, 09:54 PM
2XL black short sleeve
1Med black short
1Large black short
If we are able to get pockets, I would like them.
wondering if we are able to get sweat shirts? If so I would like to order some.
let me know if you need any help....thanks zack

Endless Summer
06-06-2010, 10:44 PM
Jay,

Great idea by the way.

Put me down for
One XL- Navy
One med - Grey

I also started the buffing and polish on the hull so far looking good. I took before and after pic's I will start a thread soon.

Marc

Blackbird
06-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Looking good guys, orders are coming in faster than I thougt!

As I start to tally em' all up, trying to keep track of the pockets/no pockets is work. The screener will have to move the set-up to screen above or on the pocket plus try to keep track of who gets what too. Its going to be easier if we can do without them. Besides, can't you guys just roll your smokes in your sleeve like you did when you were cool?;)

Id like to keep it to short or long sleeve T's. White, Black, Navy, and Grey. Any size you need. Down the road, we can do a sweatshirt order or a pocket T-shirt order or whatever we could all use.

Like I said before, lets let the thread go awhile or so to get all the orders in. I will shout out a last call in a week or so. Be patient.

I was also talking to Mike about a club window sticker. When I picked up my boat it had a couple old club and an IGFA stickers on the lower rear corner of the side windows. We were thinking of making up a set of club stickers for your boats, vehicle, tackle box, etc. Any interest?

Marc, I knew that Green would come back to life. I'd like to see some pics when you get a chance. Thanks again for the tackle station, it was good talking to you. I have the whole thing torn apart, rebuilding/refinishing it.

See ya, J

tony p
06-07-2010, 10:22 AM
I am in for 1 large blue 1 large white and 1 blue medium

Knot Now
06-08-2010, 03:44 PM
I am in for
2 XX long sleeve Navy
2 XX long sleeve Black
Phil

REEL NASTY
06-10-2010, 10:12 AM
put me down for

2 XXL Navy short sleeve
2 XXL Black short sleeve

Thanks, Eric

Professor
06-10-2010, 05:43 PM
2 xl Navy
2xl Black

yellowfin1
06-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Jay,

Sorry for the late response.
I need:
2 XL (1 Navy Blue the other gray)
1 LG (Navy)
2 Medium (Navy)

Thanks for putting this together.

Scott

Blackbird
06-21-2010, 07:12 AM
O.K. Guys, Last call!

Order will be placed by Wednesday. We are wrapping up the details of the order. Everything is looking good. Should have a price for each shirt in the next few days. Hopefully they will be done in a week or so.

I'll keep you posted, Thanks, Jay

Blackbird
06-28-2010, 08:02 AM
O.K. Guys,

To make things easy, looks like pricing will be:

T-Shirts: $15

Long Sleeve T-shirts: $20

That will cover all of the new screen set-up charges and will also include a buck or two that will be given back to the club.

I hope to have the order complete by the BBQ on the 11th. You guys that are going can pick up and pay then. Anyone not able to make it, P.M. me and I will send you my address. Send a check and I will ship your shirts out when they come in. Pay Pal works too. A few more bucks will cover shipping. If you are anywhere close to Long Beach, you are welcome to stop by and pick them up.

Thanks fellas, Jay