PDA

View Full Version : Dues are in, Charlie is paid up

NoSlack
07-27-2010, 06:02 PM
I'd like to thank everyone for chipping in to cover the cost of running the sites. There are around 25 guys that helped out, some kicking in 10 or 15 extra, some paying for two years and Jay coming through with $200 from the shirt orders.

Bottom line, are bills are paid for a year, we have a couple hundred for emergencies (software, service) and a couple hundred we can spend on the end of the tournament BBQ in November (jacket and give aways). We can talk about this stuff on the private forums later.

Now for the cold business side of things. For those that chipped in, nothing changes. You'll have full run of the message board and photo uploading privileged on the bocapix.com site( if you signed up over there and let me know you signed up). For those that didn't chip in, the private forums will go blank and you won't have use of the picture hosting site. Come Sunday August 1st, you find the private forums turned off and you sent your dues in, please let me know. There is alway a chance I made a mistake crediting a check to the wrong user name. I will fix it ASAP.

Mike

p.s. it's never to late to join. email me at bocaboard@cox.net

hijole
07-27-2010, 09:38 PM
Great web site for the cost.
Thanks mike and charlie

yellowfin1
07-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Thanks much Mike and those of you who contributed.

Libre
07-28-2010, 07:45 PM
Worth every penny! You did get my check right?

NoSlack
07-28-2010, 08:08 PM
You're good Tony.

Mike