PDA

View Full Version : 27 lbs. yellow and 2 lbs. rockcod

Wa Mei
08-30-2010, 08:33 AM
Mike, can you please put me down for a 27 lbs. yellow and 2 lbs. rockcod.

Story on Island Board.

Thanks,
Alan

NoSlack
08-30-2010, 04:51 PM
Board is updated.

2010 Leader Board (http://bocaboard.com/Leader Board 2010.htm)

Professor
08-31-2010, 12:08 AM
First to worst. How bad is that? :(

NoSlack
08-31-2010, 03:37 PM
Look on the bright side Yale, you saved a ton of money on fuel this year.

Mike

Professor
08-31-2010, 06:45 PM
I try and save $ on taxes, clothes and shoes for the wife and legal fee bills. Fuel for the boat, while an annoying item, is basically a good thing as it means I’m FISHING! I’m struggling to save the Cedros trip. The boat looks real pretty now. New wallpaper, detailed and the windows guaranteed not to leak. The only thing missing is blood all over the deck.

Wa Mei
09-01-2010, 01:52 PM
I try and save $ on taxes, clothes and shoes for the wife and legal fee bills. Fuel for the boat, while an annoying item, is basically a good thing as it means I’m FISHING! I’m struggling to save the Cedros trip. The boat looks real pretty now. New wallpaper, detailed and the windows guaranteed not to leak. The only thing missing is blood all over the deck.

I think I can help on this Yale. Fill her up and give me the keys. I am sure a few BOCA members will join me and try and get her bloody for you. As an added bonus, the Riley will also get some points too!

Oh, we'd be sure to let you know if the windows are leaking.

Libre
09-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Uhhhh...I'm not cool with 2nd place. Don't make me go Tuna fishing on Saturday. Hehehe...

Professor
09-01-2010, 02:37 PM
I think I can help on this Yale. Fill her up and give me the keys. I am sure a few BOCA members will join me and try and get her bloody for you. As an added bonus, the Riley will also get some points too!

Oh, we'd be sure to let you know if the windows are leaking.

I've got a tear in my eye. It's what good friends do. :rolleyes:

Wa Mei
09-01-2010, 08:21 PM
I've got a tear in my eye. It's what good friends do. :rolleyes:

You're a good sport Yale. If and when you are in my area and have time for a little fishing, don't hesitate to let me know.