PDA

View Full Version : The Wounded Warrior Bay Bass Tournement

Royal Hook
09-17-2010, 02:46 PM
Hey Guys;
Reading today in the u/t of an upcoming (Sat. Oct.2) fishing tournament for our wounded service men & women, that may interest a few of you. They are in need of a few more boats to help take out these guys and gals who have been wounded fighting for our country for a day of fishing in the bay. The tournament is from 7am-1pm with a little awards BBQ afterward and it's at the outboard boating club on Shelter Island ( the ramp). Log in to WWW.thefishicon.com to sign up.
tight lines
Mike

Freespool
09-17-2010, 06:57 PM
I did a wounded warrior tuna trip last year and it was a blast. It was a chance to meet and say thank you to a group of people who have made a huge sacrifice for our freedom. We had four Marines on the boat and didn’t catch a thing but everyone had a great time. I wish I could participate in this one but I will be at the West Coast Custom Rod and Tackle Show working a booth. If anyone is going to the show stop by the Randmade Rods booth and say hi.

Pat

Libre
09-18-2010, 09:27 AM
Dang it! I would volunteer in a heartbeat but I'm in Catalina that weekend with about 4 other boats for our annual trip!