PDA

View Full Version : Tournament end date

NoSlack
09-30-2010, 02:54 PM
I'm going with October 31 as the end date for the 2010 tournament.

That makes November 1 the start date for the next one.

Please don't be late getting any last minute fish counted. I'd like to get the prize bus rolling as soon as I can after the tourny ends.

Also start thinking about a BBQ date, or would getting together somewhere during the week for dinner work better. November has always been a tough month for us to get together on a weekend.

Mike

fireescape
09-30-2010, 07:40 PM
Mike......Whatever we come up with for food, can you get a babysitter for your baby? I don't think people will be able to eat around it.......LOL

NoSlack
09-30-2010, 08:05 PM
I know what ya mean Zack. That baby is so ugly, I couldn't hold food down for 4 days, before I saw it for the first time. Now that's ugly.

Mike

yellowfin1
10-01-2010, 08:40 AM
Say it isn't so. This was suppose to be the year for me to score big points (new year's resolution). Unfortunately, the halibut, albacore, bluefin, marlin, threshers, and a couple others didn't get the memo. Oh, and the family didn't seen to understand either. They actually expected me to keep funding school, helping with homework, sports activities, and honey do's, etc. That's Ok, there's always next year. Thanks again to Mike for keeping score and keeping the site running so well.

Scott

Professor
10-01-2010, 06:05 PM
I hate bring this up Scott but I should be back in action next year. Looking for a 600 point year. :)

yellowfin1
10-02-2010, 09:18 AM
Oh great...Yale will be fishing hard next year. Now I only have to worry about 10 or so great fisherman that I'll have to try to fish better than. Anybody know of any halibut, marlin, thresher, bluefin seminars/clinics coming up?

NoSlack
10-02-2010, 10:23 AM
After six years your finally starting to catch on to what it's going to take to get a jacket.

I came up with this format so no one person could come in and dominate, on what they already knew. You need to make some new friends, recruit a ringger or find some other way to fill in the gaps on your score card to win this thing.

Mike

REEL NASTY
10-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Don't feel bad Scott, I have no excuses. I seperated from the wife a year and a half ago got a blackman joined the club and have been putting in the time but still cant keep up with the ringers. part of the reason is that I've been fishing Rob's boat more than mine. wait that is starting to sound like an excuse.

Rob better figure out how to get his fish on the board before it's to late.
Or maybe he's waiting for the eleventh hour for the big upset.