PDA

View Full Version : Fall BBQ sign up

NoSlack
11-03-2010, 06:39 PM
If I can make it, I'll be coming straight from work empty handed.

Can someone pinch hit for me and bring things like
tables
BBQ
canopy
trash can

Mike

SEAMENTED
11-03-2010, 07:05 PM
Hi Mike I have 1 table, small char BBQ and some chairs i can bring .Oh by the way guys i am the new guy on J dock Jim Tarantino NO BAD DAYS 26 Billfisher

DOGHOUSE26
11-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Looking forward to meeting you Jim if we haven't crossed paths years ago; I think I can snake my son's canopy and trash cans are no problem.

Libre
11-05-2010, 08:29 AM
Hey Jim, Look forward to seeing you again. I will bring the following:

BBQ
Table
Canopy
Tuna
Some sides

Looks like Jeffs got a canopy and if we can get one more that would probably be good.

We will probably need another BBQ and more tables.

Sorry Jeff not sure I'm looking forward to seeing you. I'm still getting over losing the tournament. Ha!

Time Out
11-05-2010, 12:13 PM
Sorry Mike
I can't make the BBQ this year, I have a 80th Birthday Party in Studio City at 1 pm the same day, don't think I would survive if I missed it.

Russ :(

DOGHOUSE26
11-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Sorry Mike
I can't make the BBQ this year, I have a 80th Birthday Party in Studio City at 1 pm the same day, don't think I would survive if I missed it.

Russ :(

Better use some Grecian Formula before you go otherwise you'll blend right in with all the geezers. better update your CPR card too!

Time Out
11-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Jeff
How did I know you would have something nasty to say about a 80th birthday party.

This party is not for the OLD, this lady goes to the gym everyday. We couldn't keep up with her on our best day.

Should be a blast people comming from all over the country

Russ:p

Libre
11-09-2010, 09:14 AM
I just spoke to Mike. The BBQ will be the same as usual. Everyone mostly fends for themselves and we all share the food. I am going to bring some fresh Tuna for everyone and some Tuna Salad and some sides. And of course beers!

I will bring:
1 BBQ
1 Canopy
1 Table
Cutlery for everyone (plastic of course)
Paper Plates
Paper Towels

Might help if we had another BBQ.
Would be good to have more tables and canopies.

Let me know if anyone has any questions. Hope to see everyone there. No I'm not gay!

REEL NASTY
11-09-2010, 09:45 AM
I'll bring another BBQ 1 table food and beer

REEL NASTY
11-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Is anyone bringing a deep fryer ? I have some fresh San Martin Rockfish.

Wa Mei
11-09-2010, 02:55 PM
Is anyone bringing a deep fryer ? I have some fresh San Martin Rockfish.

I can bring a pot and portable butane cook top if you'd like. If not, using tin-foil, we can just bake it on the Q.

I will bring garlic butter and lobster and whatever else I can raid from the fridge...anyone interested in calamari?:)

SEAMENTED
11-09-2010, 07:29 PM
I can bring a pot and portable butane cook top if you'd like. If not, using tin-foil, we can just bake it on the Q.

I will bring garlic butter and lobster and whatever else I can raid from the fridge...anyone interested in calamari?:)

I am bringing some shrimp for the BBQ ,Also tables and chairs if we need more . Please let me know if I can bring anything else.

Malu Lani
11-09-2010, 08:26 PM
I will bring a fryer and the stuff for frying

Hamachi Girl
11-10-2010, 10:45 AM
I have another EZ-Up if we need it still.

What are we lacking? So far I've only seen beer mentioned once, that worries me.

What are we lacking:
Buns/Rolls?
Tortillas?
Dessert?

I will commit to:

Pasta Salad
Beer

REEL NASTY
11-10-2010, 03:35 PM
I have another EZ-Up if we need it still.

What are we lacking? So far I've only seen beer mentioned once, that worries me.

What are we lacking:
Buns/Rolls?
Tortillas?
Dessert?

I will commit to:

Pasta Salad
Beer

No need to worry my day cooler holds about 3 cases :D

Al Gagnon
11-10-2010, 04:06 PM
We need to verify what is the most preferred beer. I was going to bring beer and some kind of desert. Bud light or any other light beer preferrances, etc. Ice?

Libre
11-11-2010, 08:29 AM
Definitely wouldn't hurt to have Tortillas!!! Also, if your wondering about another canopy just bring one. Same for table.

Other than that some sort of desert or cookies.

Tag Team
11-12-2010, 12:13 AM
Hi can bring what you need me 2. As far as beer,snacks,hot links,or any thing? just let me know what and how much.Also is it cool to bring my son?hese almost seven and loves anything to do with boats,fishing,and thats an understatement.What is the policy about kids,friends, family,Ect. TagTeam.Call if you prefer(619)990-3835 Capt.Dan:cool:

NoSlack
11-12-2010, 07:19 AM
Bring anyone you want. Weather looks like it's going to be nice, so the wife won't get froze out if she comes. In the past we've picked some real bad weather days and the participation from the ladies has fallen way off since them.

Mike

DOGHOUSE26
11-12-2010, 09:15 AM
"In the past we've picked some real bad weather days and the participation from the ladies has fallen way off since them."

Actually, that's not entirely true; I think it's more like Russ's bad hair days scared most of the women and children away from the picnic.!

http://www.bocapix.com/data/549/medium/fish9-3-06_015.jpg

Wa Mei
11-12-2010, 09:44 AM
is that John with hair?!

http://www.bocapix.com/data/549/medium/fish9-3-06_015.jpg[/QUOTE]

Al Gagnon
11-12-2010, 10:04 AM
Hey, I never went to J dock. I will go to the Marina village parking lot. Look for the J dock sign and walk down the dock, until I see a party going on. Any thing else to help out with the party?

DOGHOUSE26
11-12-2010, 10:37 AM
We'll be in the parking lot in front of J Dock

Al Gagnon
11-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Well that sounds more like it. I missed that somewhere in the last posts. Thanks. I do remember past pictures of the BBQ being in a parking area.

Professor
11-13-2010, 08:00 AM
I got up this morning with a cold :mad: which I have decided to keep all to myself and not share with everybody at the get together. Besides it's much to nice a day to have a picnic at J dock. Have fun and enjoy the day. :)