PDA

View Full Version : Volvo tamd40A parts for sales

saltwaters
01-17-2011, 08:16 PM
I know some of you have these engines in your boats. I put a price of $1,200.00 on BD and just lowered it to $1,000.00. Maybe some of you could pool your resources and split the stuff up.

Thanks

Bill 949-857-8551

I'm tired of storing these parts. They were removed from an engine I parted out. I'm selling all parts for one low price. If you own one of these engines you know how much Volvo charges for new parts and know that spare parts are hard to come by.

You get all of these parts. I'm making this easy on myself so I can get rid of them at one time.

1. Injection pump. This pump has been stored in a bag since removal and had caps on the fuel lines. It has red paint on the lock nuts showing it was rebuilt at one time or another.

2. Six injectors. I had new tips put on four of them. the other two were okay. You also get the keepers too.

3. Glow plugs. I think there are 5 of them.

4. Coolant pipe from h/e to turbo. I was told this is a part that is obsolete and cannot to ordered any longer. The pipe is in good condition.

5. raw water pump. I bought this pump new from Volvo. It has a brand new impeller and new upper and lower connection pipes. It has less than 200 hours of run time. It has the sealed rear bearing. I paid between 500.00 and 600.00 for the pump and pipes.

6. Seawater pipe that goes from the raw water pump to oil cooler. this pipe is in good condition except there are a few dents in it.

7. Seawater pipe that goes from rear of H/E to turbo. This was a new old stock part I bought as my old pipe had some corrosion. I paid 450.00 for the pipe.

8. Aftercooler. Housing, Insert, bottom plate and other plates. Everything is there except the gaskets. I disassembled the unit as I was going to refurbish and sell as a rebuilt unit. All it needs are the gaskets and reassembly. One of the bolt holes for the intake is stripped but is in a location where a nut can be used or you can install a helicoil. It does not affect the serviceability of the unit.

9. Starter motor. This unit was working just fine when it was on my engine.

10. Two relays and on engine resettable fuse.

11. Gauge panel with two keys. All gauges were working fine.

12. Tach sensor (used) and other miscellaneous new gaskets (entire intake set) and o-rings.

13. Oil cooler. Complete. The housing has corrosion on the front and might not be able to be saved. It was leaking seawater at one point until corrosion filled the gaps. I think it could be fixed with JB weld and used as a backup. Who ever buys this stuff can take a look at it to see if it can be saved or not.
Parts are located in Irvine, Orange County.

949-857-8551

Prices: $1200.00 OBO.

Bill

saltwaters
02-08-2011, 07:46 PM
How about $500.00 without the gauge panel? I might have a buyer for that.