PDA

View Full Version : 290 DP type-A, ratio 1.95 for sale

Al Gagnon
02-20-2011, 01:03 PM
I Put this on craigs list and Bloody decks. My wife said I should also put it on the Blackman website. I have already got a lot of crap mail from Craigs list. Just posted last night. The unit was rebuilt by John with Blackman's. I got it off Jeff Meeker's (Dog House) Sea Ray. I am just trying to get the cost of rebuilding the unit. It is a Volvo 290 Duoprop Type A and the gear ratio is 1.95. No props just the outdrive. John did the work about 1 yr or more ago and it has been sitting in my garage. I was going to put it on my sons 24 ft. SkipJack but things did not work out. I have the transom shield but it needs to be cleaned up. Any body interested send me a pm. It may be worth more since it is rebuilt but I just want it gone. I already have 4 boats on my property. The 24 ft. Skipjack is also for sale . It is sitting on top of a three axle trailer that was under the Sea Ray of Jeff's.
Al

fireescape
02-20-2011, 03:49 PM
Al, what are you asking for it? Zack

Al Gagnon
02-20-2011, 08:36 PM
I was asking $1500. Just would like to get the garage cleaned out. That is what John charged me so the cas is free. I have a transom plate but it needs to be cleaned up.

Al Gagnon
02-21-2011, 07:44 PM
Sold today 2-21-11. Thanks for the use of this site.
Al