PDA

View Full Version : No Slack... No fish report for Saturday?

Hamachi Girl
03-21-2011, 01:03 PM
Mike,

Saw you jumping into your truck with No Slack in tow down at the launch ramp last Saturday.

No report of epic reds followed... shake down cruise?

Allan

Libre
03-21-2011, 03:56 PM
They are holding out on us!

Wa Mei
03-21-2011, 04:30 PM
Mike,

Saw you jumping into your truck with No Slack in tow down at the launch ramp last Saturday.

No report of epic reds followed... shake down cruise?

Allan

Good stuff there Allan!!!

I better make my report now.

Dear board, I have been bad. I have caught lobsters and fish which I have not reported. I will give more details report on my next trip:o

NoSlack
03-21-2011, 07:51 PM
You got to catch fish to give a fish report and I don't count by-catch like bass and lizard fish. I can give you a nice day on the bay report if that helps.

Started off my spring hunt for the elusive halibut on Satureday. Stayed in the bay all day for 6 shorts, 8 or 10 bass, a couple sculpin and all the one pound Lizard fish you could catch. Let me tell you those lizards have been eating good over the winter.

The bay was still to cold to get a good bite going. The outer bay was 53 degrees on the incoming tide and in the high 50's back by the convention center by mid day.

If we can get some good weather on a weekend I'll be looking out front and down south the next time out.

Mike

Libre
03-21-2011, 08:52 PM
I'm calling bullshit without pics. I'm just sayin...lizard fish are still fish.

Hamachi Girl
03-22-2011, 11:37 AM
Jeeze Mike... you really thought you could hide from us in an orange boat huh? :D