PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Angler - New Tackle Store and Web Site!

Libre
04-07-2011, 09:36 AM
In case you haven't heard I am opening a new tackle store up in Irvine. We have a store front with a warehouse in the back. We are primarily focusing on e-commerce selling anything and everything fishing related - Rods, Reels, Lures, Terminal Tackle, Apparel, Accessories. Products for types - Big Game, Offshore, Inshore, Bass Salt and Fresh water. We even sell some boating equipment and Electronics - Furuno & Garmin.

The store and web site should be up in about a month. In the mean time if you need anything let me know. I am giving deep discounts to BOCA peeps.

http://sandiegoboatclub.com/images/fish/Logo.JPG
www.maximumangler.com

You can find us on Facebook too.

Thanks,
Tony

NoSlack
04-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Congrats on opening up a new shop and hooking the club up with good deals. As expensive as this hobby is, it always nice to have a friend in the biz.

Mike

DOGHOUSE26
04-07-2011, 04:30 PM
Easy Mike, another post like that and they'll probably talk you into opening up a repair facility in the back where you'll be known as the Top Wrench!

fireescape
04-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Congrats Tony.....I would like to take a second and thank tony for the time and effort he spent to upgrade my new electronics. I recommend his new company highly, and hope the club will help him in his endeavors. Zack

Professor
04-07-2011, 10:09 PM
Best wishes on the new endeavor Tony. Let’s hope for a gang-buster fishing year so you can sell us all lots of tackle.

Wa Mei
04-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Congrats Tony. Best of luck.

Libre
04-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Right on appreciate the kind words guys! Below is a link to one of the videos we made from the last weeks Cabo trip. Let me know what you think.

http://vimeo.com/22146133

Tony

fireescape
04-08-2011, 06:32 PM
cool video.....whats going on with our water temps? nice Tshirt...wink wink....Zack

Libre
04-08-2011, 09:36 PM
cool video.....whats going on with our water temps? nice Tshirt...wink wink....Zack

68 degree water in Cabo! Weird, cause it was hot and humid on the east side, but cold and very windy on the pacific side.

Next time we are all together I will bring shirts!

Laura Mei
04-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Very cool. Good luck Tony! I live in Long Beach but work in Irvine. Where is the store going to be located?
Charley

Libre
04-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Very cool. Good luck Tony! I live in Long Beach but work in Irvine. Where is the store going to be located?
Charley

17795 Sky Park Circle, Unit G. As soon as it's open I will let you know! Come by and say hi.