PDA

View Full Version : Todays the day I hope

Time Out
06-29-2004, 08:09 AM
Blackman called yesturday the boat is ready to pick up today. If anyone is going to be on J dock I could use a ride back to the launch ramp.

Nomad
06-29-2004, 05:11 PM
Good luck Russ. I'll be down at the slip most of Wednesday working on the boat, hope to see you down there.

Time Out
06-30-2004, 07:00 AM
Not going to happen Charlie With Dans help (Thanks again Dan ) We put the boat in the water yesturday she has the same problem so back to Blackmans she went.

I think I`m going to take up flying when something goes wrong its all over nothing to worry about.

To The Limit
06-30-2004, 11:37 AM
Russ: Did John or Steve have any guesses on what might be wrong like stuck turbo? Glad I was able to help you yesterday. dan

Time Out
06-30-2004, 12:11 PM
Dan

Steve said John was thinking about the problem and would look at it today .He was going to sea trail it before he gave it back. Still hoping for this weekend.

saltwaters
07-01-2004, 05:37 PM
Russ,

Sorry to hear you are still having problems. If he hasn't already done so, John should hook the boat up to an alternate fuel source. It should use a clear piece of hose. The clear hose will tell you if there are any air leaks. The alternate fuel source will tell you whether you still have a problem with your tank, the Racor or any of the lines.

Good luck on this. I hope he get's it fixed soon.

Bill

Time Out
07-01-2004, 06:23 PM
Thanks Bill
Steve called me today they have been so busy they have not looked at the boat yet he tells me john will spend friday checking things out.I have so many ideas about the problem but have no clue I hope its something easy to fix I will let you know what happens.

Russ