PDA

View Full Version : HONEYGIRL SOLD!!

Honeygirl
09-01-2011, 10:53 PM
I sold the HONEYGIRL today. She was my dream boat since I was 15 years old when saw my first Blackman. I was standing on the rail of the fury out of Newport. I turned to my friend and said "someday I’m going to own a boat just like that" It was an amazing run and I can't express how great full I am to have meet every last one of you on this board. I have truly made some lifelong friends. I can only hope to be invited back to share some more fishing stories and the progress and completion of my new boat. Deep down I wanted it to be a Blackman but it wasn’t in the stars. Thanks Again to everybody, Be safe out there. Joe

NoSlack
09-02-2011, 06:52 AM
Concrats on the sale and enableling the new owner to fullfill his dream.

Don't be a strainger, everyone around here can't wait to see how sweet the new ride comes out.

Mike

fireescape
09-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Stoked for you brother! Time to move on to the next chapter and build that fish killing machine! Blackman or not, you will always be a member of this club and A true friend! When my neck heals up lets go get some tuna........Zack

DOGHOUSE26
09-03-2011, 10:25 PM
Give me a little time, it might take awhile to find some Bertram shirts to send to you. Cogratulatons on the sale, now Full Speed Ahead on your Project Boat !

yellowfin1
09-06-2011, 08:57 AM
More project boat pics please. What do you need help with? I Ok at some heavy lifting stuff and grunt work.