PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Outerbanks

brian_g
03-01-2013, 07:44 AM
If anyone has a lead on a Outerbanks with I/O configuration, please shoot me an Email. My Dad and I have been looking for years but have not come across one in our price range ($60K max).

Thank you,

Brian Groff

Wa Mei
03-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Hey Brian...Wow! can't believe you and your dad haven't find one yet. You guys have looked for many years now.

The Tall Story is up for sale again...I think they are asking for $80K. It is an older model but look nice picture wise.
Good luck with your search.

Alan

NoSlack
03-01-2013, 06:57 PM
1998-CUSTOM-BLACKMAN-DIESEL-SPORT-FISHER (http://www.boattrader.com/listing/1998-Custom-26%27-CUSTOM-BLACKMAN-DIESEL-SPORT-FISHER-101915681)

There's a boat in South Carolina that might be worth looking at. It's not a Outer Banks or an Express. With a little isenglass it could be closed in real nice.

Mike

brian_g
03-08-2013, 12:08 PM
Thanks for the lead Mike. I have seen that boat and think it is very cool

@Alan: Yeah, we have been looking for quite some time. Boats have come and gone, but we are still priced out of the Outerbanks market thus far with what we're looking for and what we can afford. Common story.... I have seen the Tall Story! Incredible boat!!! Someone is going to really score with that rig.

Thanks again,

Brian Groff

DOGHOUSE26
03-10-2013, 09:09 PM
On Bloody Decks there was a guy with a Pilothouse looking for a partner in the Member Boats Section back a page or 2 now, I think the boat is in my marina in Mission Bay

brian_g
03-15-2013, 12:45 PM
On Bloody Decks there was a guy with a Pilothouse looking for a partner in the Member Boats Section back a page or 2 now, I think the boat is in my marina in Mission Bay

Jeff,
I contacted that guy about a month ago when I saw that post. He is not interested in selling his Outerbanks. I actually directed him to this site for his search in partnership for his boat.

Thanks for the heads-up

Brian