PDA

View Full Version : AQAD 40B Parts

yellowfin1
08-03-2004, 10:59 AM
I have advertised the engine which I pulled out of Tenacious for a month now on both Boat Diesels dot com and the Boat Trader to no avail. The engine is at the Blackmans shop and I've got to get it out. I've got no place to put it and therefore am offering up parts to anyone needing them (unless I sell it in the next few days). I've already promised the guage panel and air filter housing to CAPT Hook, and the exhaust manifold to No Slack. Anyone needing any parts please contact me soon as I'm bringing the thing to the grave yard (Thursday 12Aug). If anyone is interested in buying the engine as a package, Ill sell it cheap. It is a good running engine, just needs a little cleaning, paint, and a couple brackets which have broke off. It has a SS oil pan too.

Scott

Moo Fish
08-03-2004, 04:29 PM
......kind of like those elephant boneyards. Rather than doing anything drastic, you can mothball that engine next to the 41's and Knot Now's trailer. If the engine is on a pallet, I can pull it off with forks and the tractor.....rt

NoSlack
08-03-2004, 06:57 PM
That sound like the best offer you've had yet. With it just up the road in Fallbrook you can always run up to pull a part and make a buck if someone needs something.

Starter, heat exchanger, aftercooler, oil cooler, tilt motor/mechanism, turbo, oil pan, the list goes on and on. This stuff is worth it's weight in gold to the right guy on ebay. $100 here, $200 there, before you know it you put a grand back in your pocket.

Mike

yellowfin1
08-04-2004, 07:32 AM
Thanks for the offer RT. If it doesn't sell as a package this week I'd like to bring it on up the road to your place if you've got the room. I'll post you a top secret private e-mail for your phone number.

yellowfin1
08-09-2004, 03:11 PM
RT,

I'd like to bring that engine up this week. Wednesday is tight, Thursday is better. Tried to send you an e-mail but, I guess you didn't get it. Could I ask you to give me a call (858) 229-2261.

Mucho Gracious,

Scott