PDA

View Full Version : BOCApix now online!

Nomad
08-30-2004, 07:05 PM
Ok boys, post away! I just completed the installation and configuration of our own picture posting board.

Here's the good:

Post as many pictures as you want
Post your own Best of the Best pictures (I will eventually move everyones submittals over to this board, all new submittals should be uploaded to BOCApix by the skippers)
Uploading is easy!
Here's the bad:

You need to register again (this is on a separate site that I created)
I will need to give you rights to upload after you register (I will check regularly and update permissions)
I can add new categories as we see necessary so email me with any suggestions. I posted this picture simply by adding the pictures address to the URL line in the "Insert Image" icon above. It then imports it from the BOCApix. Hope you like it!!

http://bocapix.com (http://bocapix.com/)

Chas

http://www.bocaboard.com/data/505/228_4_nomad_yellow.jpg

NoSlack
08-30-2004, 08:39 PM
Looks great Charlie.

When I got the registation e-mail back with the link on how to activate, it didn't work. I then went to the log in, put in my user name and password and it let me log in.

Already dumped a lot of pictures on the site.

Thanks again for going the extra mile to make the site what it is today.

Mike

Nomad
08-30-2004, 09:09 PM
Probably didn't work because I authorized your permissions for uploading before you actually validated your membership to BOCApix

DOGHOUSE26
08-31-2004, 09:56 AM
I'll drop an envelope inside your cover by Sat.

Thanks for adding this feature to the site.

If you would have charged Mike $5 a pop for every pic of fish he has submitted, you would have paid off the picture investment and had enough left over for that mackeral hotel you just launched!

NoSlack
08-31-2004, 11:29 AM
5 bucks a photo!! Were's that delete key.

I have a bait pen up in the rafters if some one needs one. I made it for storing bait at the East Cape and it been in storage for the past 10 years. I'll pull it down tonight to see what kind of shape it's in.

Mike

Nomad
08-31-2004, 01:09 PM
Thanks Jeff,

Now all I need to do is scare up some bait to put in that floating jacuzzi. May try and put a few in the pen tonight or tomorrow night.

Charlie

DOGHOUSE26
09-01-2004, 10:50 PM
Dan, John, and I are planning a making bait party for Thursday after work 4-5 PM until ? They're biting really well close to the rocks on the jetty; we thought we could use Russ's boat so we wouldn't hit the pulpit on the rocks as we drift along ! :eek:

Nomad
09-02-2004, 07:55 AM
I loaded up Tuesday night, I'll probably be down again tonight to add a few more.

Lets retrofit a purse seine on Russ's swim step and wrap the bait with a borrowed kayak. We'll be done in no time!

Wizard
09-04-2004, 11:10 PM
Registered last night (Friday 9/3). I think I still need to receive authorization to get the some Upload option as of Saturday night.

Nomad
09-05-2004, 07:26 AM
Your good to go

Wizard
09-05-2004, 08:15 AM
Thanks Charlie. I've wanted to post project pictures here for a long time, but MoF was too much hassle. Thanks for adding this option. I look forward to sorting out some pictures and posting.

I believe my dues will be up at the fall bbq. What is the cost again?

Nomad
09-05-2004, 09:05 AM
Your good until November, $25.00

Wizard
09-06-2004, 05:52 PM
Hey Charlie. Do you sort through new pics to see which ones should get added to the contest? Or, should we send you a note as well?

Also, still got a pocket T-shirt or two, in XL? Never seem to catch you down at the dock. Maybe at the fall BBQ?

Thanks.

Glenn