PDA

View Full Version : Long weekend trip planned 17-19 Sep

yellowfin1
09-07-2004, 11:30 AM
I must apologize for getting anybody excited with my earlier posts about a big weekend at Todos Santos Island in September. I did get some feedback from several folks indicating that they would be interested in joining up and anchoring there for a night or two. I am planning to do a big weekend on the water Sep 17-19 but, I believe I will fish tuna the 17th, anchor at San Clemente Island the evening of the 17th, then fish the island (SCI) the 18th and anchoring in the cove again the night of the 18th, returning to SD the 19th. Anyone who would like to coordinate something for a rendezvoux (share a beer and hopefully fish dinner) just drop me a line.

Scott

To The Limit
09-07-2004, 03:15 PM
Just a thought. You might want to check to make sure SCI is open to anchor and fish. Looks to me that Pyramid will be closed during that time. Looks like NW will be open after 1pm on the 17th. Good luck and have fun.

yellowfin1
09-09-2004, 09:10 PM
Thanks Dan,

I'll check the site then call them. Sometimes the site is confusing because it lists the area around pyramid cove as closed when actually the cove is fine for anchoring but, the land area is closed. Calling the range scheduler (Herb Pilillau or Nathan) can clear things up.

Scott