PDA

View Full Version : Sunday BBQ

Nomad
11-16-2004, 07:09 AM
Looking forward to seeing everyone at Sundays BBQ (1:00 pm at Marina Village J-Dock). Mike, can you bring your grill again and Yale...are you planning on a repeat of the fish fry (ummmm)? Pepe, how about that famous salsa?

NoSlack
11-16-2004, 11:30 AM
Things I'm bringing as of Friday:
Grill
Steamer
Canopy
6' table
Trash can
25 lobster tails
5 pounds of halibut
3 Salmon steaks
Butter
Herb & Garlic marinade
Doug's chair from last spring
Scotts hoop nets from Tuesday
and if there's room left in the truck, the wife.

Mike

yellowfin1
11-16-2004, 12:30 PM
OK since I did not stock my freezer well enough this season I will once again bring the hot links, buns, and condiments. Also thinking of dragging the boat down there to facilitate any boat improvement discussions or just to sleep in if I have a few too many! I have a grill and can bring if necessary but, it's kind of big and unless somebody tells me, then I won't bring it. I'l try my hand at hoop netting sometime this week and if successful I will contribute to Mike's lobster booty.

Scott

Moo Fish
11-16-2004, 06:11 PM
.....if you are talking about that carbonized relic held together with burnt offerings, please bring it...I have a bucket of carne asada and puerco to render.......rt

Professor
11-17-2004, 04:20 PM
I’ll bring the fryer, the fixings and some fish. Could use some more fish though.

Going hooping after the BBQ. Maybe I can get some tips from Mike on how to get keepers instead of shorts. I’m at a fifty to one ratio right now and its trending upward rapidly.

Malu Lani
11-17-2004, 07:42 PM
We are fishing Sat.If the fish cooperate I Will bring some fresh fish with me to the BBQ.

Rob

hijole
11-17-2004, 09:26 PM
Yes, I'll bring some salsa, tortillas, chiles.
Yale said he wants to get some tips on the hooping. Mike, I'd like to see that jig for you mentioned for the crank to adjust the valves.
Maybe we can turn the BBQ as a bring an show and tell with one idea each so Mike can concentrate on the 20 tails.