PDA

View Full Version : anybody fishing 12/24?

NoSlack
12-23-2004, 12:01 PM
Who's fishing and who's wishing they were fishing?

The lawn is mowed, lights are hung and the shopping is done so I'm looking to go fishing Friday.

The wind that was suppose to blow(15-25) today is predicted for Friday so I might have to stay close or work the bay for some halibut.

Mike

Nomad
12-23-2004, 12:57 PM
Next week for me. Hope to get on the board earlier this year!

Wizard
12-23-2004, 03:00 PM
Need a boat Ho for some in close or 9 mile type morning fishing Mike? Give me a call. All my xmas shopping is done and I'm just looking for an excuse not to go rent a carpet steam cleaner for something to do. LOL

Or better yet, my boat, so I can hang some NoSlack assist points. =p

NoSlack
12-23-2004, 07:30 PM
Glenn

I'm waiting until the morning to firm things up. The boat is loaded, just waiting to see what the wind does. It's already picked up here at the house at 7 pm.

Would you like me to call in the morning if it's a go? Worst case, I'll fish SD bay if it's blowing. Best case, the 9 or some rocks around the Islands.

Mike

Wizard
12-23-2004, 08:07 PM
Give me a call, no promises, but if you get the urge and give me an hour notice, I might go out there if the wind comes down like you hope.

GoFishGo
12-23-2004, 08:49 PM
A little short on notice, but I really need to get out fishing.
I have all of next week off (except Tuesday), if anyone would like company and someone to split costs with.

Brian

DOGHOUSE26
12-23-2004, 10:05 PM
Stay out of the bay and Don't use the same attorney as Scotty P. ; it didn't turn out too good!

NoSlack
12-24-2004, 01:25 PM
I don't think OJ's attorney could have helped Scotty out of that jam.

So far I've never needed the services of an atterney, but these new rockcod regs got me re-thinking that. I could use his advise to get through the rockcod season, then troll him for Makos later on. I hear some of them are real slimmy and make a good slick if you get them wet. ;)

Mike