PDA

View Full Version : Nomad sold!

Nomad
01-10-2005, 01:07 PM
That didn't take long (didn't think it would!)

NoSlack
01-10-2005, 02:52 PM
Congratulation on the new boat and finding a new home for the NOMAD.

Is the boat staying local and can we expect the new owner to pop up on the site soon? I hope you hit him up for his tournament money already.

Mike

DOGHOUSE26
01-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Mike,

Just have him make the check out to No Slack and save the headaches! ;)

Nomad
01-10-2005, 05:23 PM
John and his son Zack are both registered and I'm sure will join the club. They are great guys and will be a great addition! The boat will stay local, and in fact in the same slip!

I too am still local, only 3 docks down so don't try and banish me from either J dock or the club!

PS: BOCA T shirts on sale...50% off!

(coming soon...Team Riviera T shirts!)

Wizard
01-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Wow... that was fast. Shows what a new, well maintained, Blackman is worth.

Grats on the new boat. I know of another 33' coming up on the market I wish I could justify.

paradise
01-10-2005, 06:08 PM
Hey guys, this is Zack. We are excited about getting the new boat and joining the blackman club. :) The boat is going to stay in the same slip as it was in before, and we look forward to meeting you all.

Later
Zack

GoFishGo
01-10-2005, 06:52 PM
John and Zack,
You got a great deal - the Nomad is fantastic boat!

Brian

NoSlack
01-10-2005, 07:21 PM
Welcome aboard John & Zack. Did Charlie mention as an added benefit to owning the NOMAD, you now have the pleasure of hosting the spring and fall BBQs?

After the fall BBQ it's pretty clear the guys prefer lobster over burgers, so you might want to keep that in the back of your mind when planning the menu.

Enjoy your new ride, look forward to meeting you guys.

Mike

Malu Lani
01-10-2005, 07:43 PM
Congratulation to my new neighbors.The Nomad is a great boat.

Rob

paradise
01-10-2005, 07:51 PM
I will keep that in mind No Slack. LOL I'm looking forward to meeting all of you too. Thanks Rob we are looking forward to some good times w/ the boat.

Zack

Wizard
01-10-2005, 09:59 PM
Welcome aboard John and Zack. I have an older Billfisher and am just across the basin at Seaforth. I tend to putt around in my inflatable and say Hi if anyone is hanging out over there on J dock.

DOGHOUSE26
01-10-2005, 11:57 PM
Chas,

Anything left in 2X? Please let me know.

sbsrf
01-11-2005, 07:22 AM
Congratulations Charlie

yellowfin1
01-11-2005, 07:39 AM
John/Zack,

Welcome to the Blackman Owners Club (BOCA). I look forward to seeing you guys on the water. Hope this turns out to be a good fishing season for you. You certainly will not have to worry about cleaning up any uncompleted maintenance items or fixing odds and ends on your new boat. As I'm sure you noticed during your walk through and sea trial, Charlie kept that thing in top shape.

My only concern is that this site will now be the ROCA site??? Charlie?? Just kidding. Although I would like to get a tour of the new yacht for future yacht buying reference.

Scott (Tenacious)

Professor
01-12-2005, 08:50 PM
John & Zack,

Congratulations on becoming a Blackman owner. The more you fish the boat the more you will like the boat and the people that built it. I’ve put a lot of hours on the Patrón, which is the hull following the Nomad, and I couldn’t be more pleased with the boat. Charlie was kind enough to work through the new boat bugs and then discount the price for you. Welcome and enjoy!

Yale