PDA

View Full Version : Finally, fishing weather

yellowfin1
02-24-2005, 08:57 AM
Now that the rains have departed we can get out and see if those halibut and WSB are getting hungry! I'll be out there Friday (tomorrow). Anybody else fishing tomorrow? I'm thinking LJ or the Islands. I'm jones'in for some fishing!

Scott

NoSlack
02-24-2005, 03:17 PM
I'll be out Saturday or Sunday. Let us know if find something worth chasing.

Even us Jones boys are jones'in for some fishin.

Mike

Professor
02-24-2005, 06:18 PM
Go get em! I don’t get to go until a week from Sunday when I’m doing a two day trip to Banda Bank. Then I’m off to Puerto Vallarta for two days fishing with Josh. Then I can start following the two of you around here to find out where the San Diego fish are hiding. Good luck this weekend.

yellowfin1
02-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Since I bragged about going fishing Friday, I feel obligated to share the results with you all. Not really much to report. The south nine still has some good rockfishing. The south side of the Coronado Escarpemnt was best on Friday. Fished all over the islands with little success. Pukey PT had lots of meter marks (bait and real fish) but, nothing wanted to eat (tide?). Talked to Phil on Knot now and he provided me with some numbers whare he limited on the lingcod. I went there and immediately got one on the first drop followed by four sculpin then nothing. At least I was rewarded with a good mess of bottom critters for supper.
Thanks again Phil.

Scott