PDA

View Full Version : Community receiver to be moved to Echo dock!

Nomad
04-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Ok boys, need to find a home for those macks in my receiver! Going to move it to E dock on Friday. All finned tenants will be evicted at that time as it will be getting a new coat of bottom paint!

DOGHOUSE26
04-11-2005, 01:11 PM
My clients have retained me as there are several legal issues to deal with such as:

30 Day eviction notice
Abandonment of property
No Tresspassing on J Dock
Past due slip fees on container
Endangered marine invertibretes attached to container
Emergency Hazardous Waste Containment Plan needed
Alternative affordable housing availibility for tenants

It appears another individual from Huntington Harbor is planning a similar action later this month and I have been retained as a class-action representitive concerning the plight of these innocent victims of discrimination also.

Please do not contact my client Mr. Hughes; we are too busy selecting our accessories and electronics packages for our new 51' Riviera Flybridge as part of the settlement. We tried to find a suitable Uniflite but since they are no longer in production we'll just have to accept less desirable import.

Sincerely,

Jack Meoff, Esq. :D

Nomad
04-11-2005, 02:49 PM
As to your assertion in regards to eviction of said tenants, be advised that the subject bait receiver was removed without written authorization from it's owner. It is further noted that your vessel was flying an effeminate pirate flag about the time the receiver was removed thereby implicating your involvement in this heinus crime. I must also remind you that J Dock has a two strikes rule and further remind you that my dock rollers were found in your dock box one Sunday morning last year. Needless to say your association with both of these occurances has been brought to the attention of management.

Should you wish to settle out of court and in lieu of the Riviera, I'll give you title to all finned tenants and include one medium can of cat food.

Should you wish to continue with this frivolous action I will contact my legal team at Duie, Scruem and Howe.

Leona Helmsley

Knot Now
04-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Anyone going out to get one of these receivers? I would also like to get one, but the back of my truck is full of JUNK. I think Rob want to get one also. Maybe we can get a quantily deal.
Phil

Nomad
04-11-2005, 08:08 PM
When you guys get ready let me know and I'll put you onto the source. Can't remember the name of the place (Dan?) but I remember how to get there (east on 8 in Mission Valley).

Wizard
04-11-2005, 08:26 PM
Charlie, Sold a spare tire off my boat trailer (two boats ago) and antenna tonight to Mark, the guy that bought you're Seaswirl a few years ago. What a small world.

I don't know any legalize to contribute to the bait container subject, but I'm interested in doing something like that this year and leveraging my darn slip fees (and boat maintenance rationalizations from keeping it in the water). Pics, descriptions? Saw some things you had in the slip last year, but didn't look that close at them.

Knot Now
04-12-2005, 08:27 AM
Charlie,
Which Bridge? :D :D :D :D

To The Limit
04-12-2005, 11:46 AM
The name of the place where I got the safety barrier barrel is Art's Trench Plates, 7292 Mission Gorge Rd (619) 229-9780. I hope that this not open me up for any legal challenges. I can't afford them. Charlie and I will have to be on our own to catch mackeral since you have banded us. At least we will have the most expensive set of rods and reels to use thanks to Charlie.