PDA

View Full Version : Posted 11.0 yellow and 11.8 butt

yellowfin1
05-16-2005, 07:58 PM
Hi Charlie,

Phil has got me worried. I posted a couple fish 11.0 yellow and 11.8 butt.

Scott

Knot Now
05-16-2005, 10:07 PM
Scott
No need to worry, I don't have a Mako or calico :D yet

Charlie,
I posted two more fishies. Please update the leader board.

Anyone want to go to Morro Bay for salmon :eek:
Phil

KingFish
05-17-2005, 08:44 AM
Just got back this morning 1:30am from San Fran. Sat collected the crab pots for 27 crabs. Sun was foggy but no wind so we ran 15 miles to fish and brought on board 4 salmon biggest being about 15# 2@10# and 18#. also had 2 shakers and about 4 others that came unbuttoned. Collected the pots again ez limits for 3 on crab. Last day out of HMB Mon wind was howling 9kts out and 4 hours trolling and not a bite called it and went for the pots another 25 crabs. My dads still up there and will give the salmon another shot before he pulls the remaining crab pot. Plans are to go up again on memorial weekend if weather looks good.

Great site http://www.coastsidefishingclub.com for northern calf fishing.

yellowfin1
05-17-2005, 10:04 AM
Phil,

I don't have a big lingcod or an albacore yet either. Did you post your lingcod? It's weird but, I'm not seeing your posts (pictures) on the leader board when I select your boat. I'm actually seeing Time Out's T-shark under your boat's name.

Looks like Mark (Kingfisher) is da man to talk to about a trip up north. I just don't have enough confidence in my trailer to make that trek.

Maybe

Nomad
05-17-2005, 01:05 PM
Will be updating the board this weekend. Way to go guys!