PDA

View Full Version : Need a ride for buddy getting married

yellowfin1
06-26-2005, 08:07 AM
Good morning BOCA,

I have an offer which some of you may like. My buddy is getting married Saturday 2 July and as a bachelor party I was suppose to take him, his father and brother fishing on Thursday (30 June). Unfortunately my work situation wil prevent that from happening. My buddy has already gotten his brother and father jazzed on the idea. Anyway he is asking if anyone would be interested in taking them out on Thursday all expenses paid! They want to fish the albies. He will pay for fuel, bait, beer, lunch, etc. They will all have Mex permits as well as U.S. Licences. Did I mention all expenses paid? With the price of fuel now, I would jump at that chance if I didn't have to work. If anyone is interested please pm or cal me (858) 274-8902 me and I will provide his phone number, etc. I know the Billfisher is a little small for a crew of three plus skipper but, maybe the guys with the bigger boats will want to do this?

Thanks alot,

Scott

yellowfin1
06-27-2005, 07:47 AM
I also would likle to add that my buddy (Allen) works as a backup skipper on a local charter boat and is an excellent fisherman. This guy takes better care of my boat than I do. Every time I turn around he is cleaning the boat. When I have taken any of his newbee buddies out he totally dead-heads for them and I get to fish. They will of course have all of their own gear.

Scott