PDA

View Full Version : 2005 BOCA BBQ RSVP Thread

Nomad
10-29-2005, 09:31 AM
OK boys, Sunday, November 13th at 1:00. As usual, J-Dock Marina Village. Bring a dish and some beverages. Bring chairs and tables if you have them. Somebody sign up for paper plates and utensils, napkins etc.

Nomad
10-29-2005, 09:32 AM
I'll be there and will provide some cajun blackened fillets (cooked onsite, hmmm)

Time Out
10-29-2005, 12:06 PM
I will bring the plastic plates, knifes and forks and such

Maybe a goodie or two

NoSlack
10-29-2005, 03:40 PM
I'll be there. Anyone bringing the spouse? The wife said she'll come if some of the others ladies show and it's not cold like last year.

I'll bring a BBQ
deep fryer
2 tables
2 canopies
Doug's chair from 2004
and some lobster surprise. The surprise will be how much lobster is in the dish.

If things don't improve it will be lobster broth. I hoping for enough to make burritos but we may have to settle for appetizers.

Mike

Moo Fish
10-30-2005, 06:14 AM
RT w/ 'cados, fish, meat, beer, tools, swag, and accessories.

Malu Lani
10-30-2005, 05:42 PM
Hi Charlie

I will be at the desert that weekend but still need to pay my dues.Can you send me an address and total due.

Thanks Rob

yellowfin1
10-31-2005, 07:02 AM
I'll show up and bring the grill, brautworst, and hot links with condemints. I may have some sponsorship from Squidco. Not sure what Joey will provide but, if he does kick in anything which one of you would want to be the official keeper of the goodies to present?

Scott

Knot Now
10-31-2005, 07:43 AM
I will be there......

Phil

firebc
10-31-2005, 05:00 PM
I will be there as well. I'll bring anything needed. I don't have access to tables since I retired. Gosh, life is boring...not! I don't think my wife will be attending Mike, maybe Russ' will.

Phil

hijole
10-31-2005, 07:03 PM
I'll bring the oil for the fryer, tortillas, chiles, white souce for the tacos. I will be arriving from AZ so not sure if I will have time to make some salsa. I'll try.

Not sure on the wife depends on the trip but I think it's a very good idea. Maybe they will join us if they know they don't have to cook.

I'll take pictures and bring a laptop with wireless so Mike can show us how to post pix on this site.

I still think each person should bring a show and tell, mechanical or fishing.

DOGHOUSE26
10-31-2005, 09:49 PM
I will bring fish and batter :)

Pepe could you please show and tell your inflatable angler?

CAPTAIN HOOK
11-01-2005, 06:05 AM
Im in. I will bring some goodies too. It just wont be fish in that I cant remember how to catch it. Rough year for me!. P.S thanks for storing my chair Mike. I probably racked up some storeage fees too.