PDA

View Full Version : San Clemente island

Time Out
11-18-2005, 01:29 PM
I got a report from a friend who fished the island Yesturday the west end 280 feet limts of rock fish three lings 10 to 13 lbs around 10 am the birds started
working an area he moved over to the spot they had no live bait so they threw gigs the fisrt couple of fish were larger Bonita 10 to 12 lbs buy switching to lead gigs they landed 11 yellows 12 to 14 lbs the fish moved fast so it was one fish at a time. With live bait he thinks he could have keep them in the spot. Seas are flat both directions. Squid boats are working the East end of Catalina he should have stopped and picked some up he thinks.

Just throught you might like the report

Russ

Moo Fish
11-20-2005, 06:31 AM
This is the time and weather for SCI, the Farnsworth, Tanner, and the Cortez---as I continue to whack the weeds and rearrange the yard before the in-laws arrive to suck down everything edible and drinkable in the house....RT

yellowfin1
11-21-2005, 08:07 AM
Cool report Russ,

What a week of great weather this has been. Nice to know thare is some action out there.

Scott

Knot Now
11-22-2005, 08:04 PM
:mad:
My fishing partners bailed on me otherwise I would be there now...
Phil

Time Out
11-23-2005, 08:44 AM
Sorry to hear that Phil.Marc has to work Friday so I am stuck fishing local this weekend.

Russ