PDA

View Full Version : Discount fuel price for Blackman owners

Import Manager
05-01-2004, 07:24 AM
#0, Discount fuel price for Blackman owners
Posted by NIKKI J on May-23-03 at 07:59 AM

Collin Smith, famous ex-pro surfer and avid free diver and spear-fisherman and owner of the harbor island fuel dock will give special dicount to Blackman owners. He's the fuel dock next to Tom Ham's lighthouse returant. I paid $1.15 yesterday for diesel.
Todd,
Nikki J

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#1, RE: Discount fuel price for Blackman owners
Posted by NoSlack on May-23-03 at 10:14 AM
In response to message #0

When I'm running out of SD bay I make a point to swing by Harbor Island for fuel.
You guys slipped in Mission Bay may want to think about burning 4 or 5 gallons of fuel making the run over there to save yourself $40-$50 on your next tank full.

Mike

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#2, RE: Discount fuel price for Blackman owners
Posted by Hijole on May-23-03 at 03:25 PM
In response to message #1

Thanks alot. I put in 40 gallons last week at Dana for $1.85. They also have a pump that does not turn off.

#3, RE: Discount fuel price for Blackman owners
Posted by NoSlack on May-23-03 at 04:15 PM
In response to message #2

That pump has been broke going on 3 years. 3 years ago I stopped in there to take on a few gallons and he tells me the pump doesn't shut off automatically. Then goes on to explain they will charge me for the clean up if it spills.
I handed the nozzel back to him and haven't returned yet.

Mike

#4, RE: Discount fuel price for Blackman owners
Posted by Yellowfin1 on Jul-14-03 at 08:55 AM
In response to message #0

Update on fuel at the harbor island fuel dock. I got diesel there over the weekend for $1.25 a gal.