PDA

View Full Version : Dos Pelones for sale

Dos Pelones
05-20-2006, 07:52 AM
Selling our 26 Blackman Express, It is in Loreto until July than bringing it back up to Ensenada. Reason for selling. Buying a bigger boat for up here and a faster boat for down there. Send me thee buyer and I will kick back some action. Thanks.

Some details and pics: http://www.southcoastfarms.com/new_page_1.htm

Wizard
05-20-2006, 12:07 PM
That shouldn't last long. If I didn't already have my boat, I'd be soooo interested. I love the work you have done on it and how it's setup. Post your For Sale and link over on Bloodydecks if you want to generate more interest.

Dos Pelones
05-21-2006, 09:54 AM
Hi Glenn,

I hope it doesn't last long but time will tell. She's a good little boat, setup knowledgeably. I am asking for a lot of Ben Franklins and financing is not available for these boats, so it will take just the right set of circumstances to sell her.

I am in the market for 24'-26' twin outboard center console now and will bring the Blackman up here to Ensenada soon as I find one to buy and swap it out to Loreto.

The Cortez fishery is still good, just farther out than ever and a 35 kt cruise and a 45 kt max would be nice. With the fuel dock now open in Puerto Escondido and the fish consistently outside things have changed and so have my plans on how to fish it.

Good luck this season!
Jorge