PDA

View Full Version : 7/18 got my MoJo back

NoSlack
07-18-2006, 10:05 PM
Hit SD bay again afterwork for another shot at the Halibut. After a 15 shorts day last week I was determined to put one in the box today.

Pounded the outer bay from 4 until dark for 9 shorts and a pair of keepers. Nothing big, but it better than eatin hamberger helper.

Mike

http://www.bocaboard.com/data/noslack/Twins.JPG

DOGHOUSE26
07-18-2006, 10:21 PM
Looks like the same size cooler that sits on the back of my quad, where's the six-pack sponge insert?

Nice going Mike! I'm after the billfish slot tomorrow PM

yellowfin1
07-19-2006, 08:37 AM
MMMM,

Ice cold slushy fresh halibut!. Way to go Mike. You mean to tell me that you arer out fishing instead of working on canvas!!! I'm jealous. Bon apetite.

Scott

NoSlack
07-19-2006, 11:07 AM
Finished up the canvas on Monday. Let me know when you get the boat back home and we'll fit it up.

Tonight I'm back on the machine doing Glenn's reel covers then back on the water Thursday evening for some more fishes.

Mike

yellowfin1
07-19-2006, 12:32 PM
Great, thanks.
Should be able to pick her up Friday according to the maintenance manager. Stopped by to check out the work.
Very impressed with the mechanic's attitude and how detail oriented he is. He also has got all the stuff laid out neatly on towels and plans to clean the bilge and engine just as it was when I brought it in. Having said all that, I hope it works well when he's done.
I'll give you a call.

Scott