PDA

View Full Version : email me a copy of following sea.net article "Rebuilding the Redeemed"??

dougwierenga
08-28-2006, 12:43 PM
Hi,
I am not able to access archives on the Following Sea website.

I believe this is the location of the article:
http://www.followingsea.net/memberarea/articles/redeemed/redeemed.htm

Could someone that is a member of the followingsea.net please send me an electronic copy of the article: "Rebuilding the Redeemed"? :) :) :)

I am the current owner of the Redeemed and lost my copy when my hard-drive crashed. a PDF version or HTML version would be ideal and I'd be MOST APPRECIATIVE!!

Worst case, I could send a stamped self addressed envelope for a hard copy of the article.

Thank you very much,

Doug Wierenga
my email address is: dougwierenga@cox.net

NoSlack
08-28-2006, 04:42 PM
I emailed a copy to ya. Let me know it it didn't come through.

The artical isn't archived, it's in the members section. Try and log in on the following sea site like you do for this message board and you may be able to see it then.

Mike

Wizard
08-28-2006, 06:10 PM
No workie, even for member.

NoSlack
08-28-2006, 07:03 PM
Your pass word for that site may not be the same as the measge board. It's been so long sence I registered I would have no idea what my password was if I didn't use the same one for all the fishing sites.

Charlie might be the one to help us out for our followingsea site questions.

Mike

Nomad
08-28-2006, 07:21 PM
The article is in the members only section for paid up members supporting the sites. Checked functionality and it seems to be working fine. Members can email me if you've forgotten your password and I'll resend it to you.

dougwierenga
08-29-2006, 10:59 AM
Mike, Charlie, all-
Thank you for your repsonse! I recieved the article via email. Just a heads up, I did try to join up some months ago so I could access the article. I emailed through the contact info on the site with some questions. When I recieved no response, I gave up and did not choose to mail a check, though that option is clear.

I may suggest, if there is a way to pay for a membership through the site (electronically or with paypal, even) I bet you may gain more user memberships. To many, instant gratification is a common denominator in paying for memberships online. Just my $0.02.

Thank you AND I sure appreciate your help!

Respectfullly,

Doug Wierenga

Nomad
08-30-2006, 06:22 AM
Thanks for your comments, Paypal is available, I'll see whats up with the system