PDA

View Full Version : Look what I did

Knot Now
10-07-2006, 06:32 PM
http://www.bocapix.com/data/512/medium/Imag0270.jpg (http://www.bocapix.com/showphoto.php?photo=565&size=big&cat=)

I know I have talked about it for quite some time....Now I have moved / raised my radar arch. No more threading the rods around the arch. Next come the electronics...;-)
http://www.bocapix.com/data/512/medium/Imag0271.jpg (http://www.bocapix.com/showphoto.php?photo=564&size=big&cat=)

I know it not done yet.....But it looks functional.

Phil

NoSlack
10-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Looks alot better and will be 100% more functional. I always thought the placement of the arch and rod holders was a bad mix on the 26'.

Mike

Professor
10-08-2006, 07:37 PM
I just put a wedge under the base of the rod holder that angles the rods back more.

scuttlebutt
10-08-2006, 07:56 PM
I will be getting my new boat this week and will see how the rod holders fit on the new boat. I'm having complete isonglass all around with a zipper in back to allow poles in back of seat to be used when completely enclosed. I'm also adding rod holders forward of bait tank and on the bulkhead behind the shower. Below them I am adding shelves and drawers for tackle. Under neath it I am leaving opening for 48 Qt. cooler. I added a fighting chair which gives plenty of room to get by between stern and chair. When I remove the chair I am having a small table made to go over chair holder to fillet or cut bait. Also has cup/beer can holders on it. I am ready to fish very soon, ship mates. Having christianing and champagne launching with BBQ and all the beer/wine/champagne you can drink in the next couple weeks. You are all invited. Date will be forthcoming.

yellowfin1
10-10-2006, 07:52 AM
Nice. Can't wait to see the new boat. You may want to consider chistining her in conjunction with the BOCA BBQ in Novemeber. Just a thought. Might be fitting. Only problem is that you will have a bunch of drunk, slobby, overweight salty characters crawling around your new boat and getting it all dirty. Ok, somer of us won't be drunk.

Scott

scuttlebutt
10-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Christaining and BBQ will be at park next to slip at the ASW base. Have my church group and all of my golfing and fishing buddies will be there too. Plus all the new friends I haven't met yet. Sea trials are tomorrow I hope. Weather will dictate when.

Knot Now
10-10-2006, 08:31 PM
Can't wait.... and I am sure you can't wait either.....I do want to get a ride sometime. maybe we could bring some FISH for the BBQ LOL
Phil

DOGHOUSE26
10-10-2006, 09:00 PM
Phil where have you been your boat is begging for a new owner!

Knot Now
10-11-2006, 05:48 PM
maybe I should give my boat a new name...LOL

I was there working on her last weekend....And I will be going fishing on Sunday with a group of novice fisherwomen....LOL
I have been preparing for a presentation to Tokada Phanrmaceuticals. I need a real job, not this contract shxt.....

Hope to see you guys and gals soon, How did you do last weekend. Is there any rock fishing?

Phil

Time Out
10-11-2006, 08:08 PM
Dont know about the rock fish

Kimber did good on tuna and yellows between the 371 and the 390 we hit the DODOS on the 181. You maybe the first to try the rock thing let us know how it goes. Are you going to the siminar friday night?

Russ

NoSlack
10-12-2006, 03:48 PM
Phil

The only positive thing I heard on Thursday was the tuna showed under the porpoise just outside of North Island about mid day.

Lots of paddies between the lower 9 and the 224 but nothing was holding. The water between the 224 and outside the 182 was lifeless, other than a few skippy stops. On the way in I saw a marlin just inside the 182 then the water turned green and stayed that way, all the way to the beach.

It's time to pull the outriggers off and load on some lead for the winter.

Mike

DOGHOUSE26
10-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Turn out the lights, the party's over....they say that all, good things must end !

Congrats Time Out Twins Lucky Dogs !

Professor get that kettle fired up, we're goin coddin for taco meat!

Knot Now
10-12-2006, 08:16 PM
I have a friend comming down from Thousand Oaks and she is bring a girl friend. The last time my friend went fishing, she got sick as a dog. ;-) chum anyone....They want to go again and I was thinking it would be good to stay close....maybe trolling would be better. We would have to go out to the 43 as they don't have mexican licenses. In fact, I pretty sure she only has a green card, don't want to have a run in with Customs. I am ready for the deep fried codd. I hope to make the seminar. See you there Jeff....
Phil

DOGHOUSE26
10-12-2006, 10:27 PM
Phil, I'd take them to your Avatar zone, I think they are catching some between there and the 289.

Knot Now
10-13-2006, 08:23 PM
Phil, I'd take them to your Avatar zone, I think they are catching some between there and the 289.

You know I would love to take them to SCI.....BUT....there is always a Butt:eek: maybe next time.