+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2008 rule change

Default 2008 rule change

For those that didn't make the BBQ, we made a few minor changes to the rules for 2008.

Swordfish now has it's own slot and will earn you 1 point per pound.

We did away with the minimum size limit in the wildcard slot. This is where you can enter any fish not covered by the other 16 slots.

Complete rule at 2008 Tounament Rules
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

that was quick Mike. We no sooner agreed and the rules were solidified. You work quick. Thanks for setting all that stuff up at the BBQ.

Good to see you all again and meet a few new members.
    Tenacious

Damn, Mike you're fast! It was great meeting some off the BOCA guys and their significant others. I hope some of us can get together and fish this season. All the food was great. Thanks again, Joe

Was a great time but went to fast. Next year I'm making margaritas so you guys have to stick around and sober up!
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Next year the wife has to drive her own car. As soon as she got cold my day was done.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Default Question

Do you guys think if we held the BBQ on Saturday more people could make it ?

Russ

Spring might be better. It was pretty windy and chilly yesterday.

Phil

Thanks for a great day ..... Was really nice putting a face to a name. After looking at your boats in the slips, I need to do some waxing!!!! congrats on the new boat Charlie, its a beauty! And a big thank you to mike, this club would not be what it is without you!!!!! thanks again zack

Thanks to all who participated.
    Great tuna steak. Joe can you post the recipe?
    Mike can you send me your email so that I can send the pictures.
    I’m glad some didn’t go, I really liked the lobster. I haven’t had any since our last BBQ. I forgot the taste. Before that BBQ it was Puerto Nuevo in Rosarito. There it’s great accept I don’t think the lard that drips on my shirt comes off.
    Hijole

Default Sunday was Too Short!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    Do you guys think if we held the BBQ on Saturday more people could make it ?

Russ
    No, but your R.S.V.P. might have had something to do with it!

Zack you're right we'd be nowhere without No Slack and don't think all the boats on J dock are polished, Chas told me to get mine out of the water for the picnic as it was bringing down the value of the others. He still has a little of that Riviera snob in him. It still catches fish though!

I didn't get any lobster, pepe did you fill your pockets again? It was good seeing you. And the tuna and brownies/fudge were outstanding!

Chas don't wait until the next meeting to perfect those margaritas; big weekend coming up and we can begin testing the recipe this coming holiday !

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information