+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 12/4 R&R on the bay

Default 12/4 R&R on the bay

After an 84 hour week at work the boss tossed us a bone and gave the whole crew a day off with pay. I jumped on the first available day before he changed his mind.

It was suppose to blow today so I stayed in the bay and worked over the halibut. Steady pick on the morning outgoing tide with 7 halibut coming over the rail. Only one keeper in the bunch and it was my first ever legal male at 25".

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Nice way to spend a day off mike, I haven't been on the water in almost 3 weeks and I'm feeling it. I'm doing some serious cleaning and much need maintenance on the boat she's going to look like new when I'm done. The next trip out I'm going to test the new light you made me. Ill bring you down the first bag of squid it makes. Joe

Default Sex Test

Could you tell it was a male from the outside or did you notice the inside? I've never even thought about it really'

Other than it being thin and light for a 25" fish, I couldn't tell until I cleaned it.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

I think the tide is just right Thurs AM for a little mouse trappin off LJ where the yellows showed 2 winters ago!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information